She pulled out the dual kindjals, that she stole, she thought they might need a little back up plan, although she didn't how to use them, but in that moment it just came to her.
After this three words her vampire friend turned to orange dust.

"Jace." Ashley yelled, which caught his attention and vampires used it against him. She ran to help him, but Alec was already in the room. With his arrows, he shot a hole in the roof and sunlight came to the room. Vampire quickly tried to disappear from the sunlight. Some of them got away and fight with Shadowhunters, but in the end they all did 'poof'.

Brunette ran to the Jace's direction and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and he hugged her around in his arms. The relief and that comfort, that came with this, that they both felt was undescribable. She whispered to Jace. "Thank God you're alive."

"Why wouldn't I ?" He chuckled, with his breath on girl's neck. His heart was racing into his chest so much so he was afraid that this beautiful girl would hear it.

Then she realized what situation they were in so Jace put her down and she looked at stolen kindjals in her hands. She glanced at Shadowhunters, with smile full of innocence. "I killed him."

It was weird because when she killed him it felt good and in mundane world it shouldn't. But here we are in shadow world where everything what you can imagine it's true.

"He was already dead." Blondie stated and smirked at her, kinda proud, even for bravery to steal something like dual kindjals.

"Plus he wanted to kill you. Remember that." Izzy started walking to brunette and suddenly she was standing next to her, giving her a comfortable side hug. She looked at Ashley and then to her brothers. "She did great, right ?"

Jace was still not taking his eyes from Fairchild girl, still not stopping smirking. "Yeah, you did. You should be proud."

Then Izzy glanced at Alec with that 'say something good' look. He just sighed and rolled his eyes in defeat and annoyance. Although he admired this girl, for her actions.

"Yeah, it wasn't the worst." He admitted.

Ashley took a deep breath, stared at him with mischievous look and she mouthed to him 'really' he chuckled and winked at brunette. She loved teasing Alec, and he gladly did the same.

As Izzy had a hand around my shoulders I interweaved my fingers with hers. We both turned around, I looked over my shoulders if boys coming. When I saw they confused looks, I said to them. "We still have to save Simon."

Then Izzy took off her hand and waved to boys to follow girls. They walked through the hallways, Ash swung her kindjals around. They walked into one big room with many old things. Then Ashley's gaze fall to vampire, and Simon who had knife under his neck.

"Simon !" Ash shouted ready to ran to him but someone's large hand stopped her. The owner of the hand looked deep into her eyes and for a while, then she saw sympathy in older Lightwood's eyes.

"That's not gonna do any good." Alec spoke to brunette, one of his hands in front of her and the second in the bag with arrows. He didn't want to get her killed.

"Listen to him, Fairchild girl." The vampire said and tightened his grip around the knife. "Put it away. I've had more than enough of your friend for one day. I'd love to cut his throat. Don't give me a reason. Put it away !"

As he shouted it everyone put their weapons away besides Ashley. The anger boiled inside her, because Simon was in danger and she couldn't do anything, because if she did, the vampire will kill him. So with gritted teeth Ash throw kindjals before her.