Kai Parker Smut - Faking It

Start from the beginning

"No, you know what, I'm going to go get proof that I can please a woman, okay? Goodbye," He said and left. Your shoulders slumped, and you started to walk away when your door opened again, and Kai came back in. He kissed you on the head, a gesture that was seemingly innocent but made your heart flutter, and said, "See you tomorrow, grumpy." He walked back out, leaving you with a smile on your face. 

You woke up the next day after hearing your front door slam closed. You grabbed the knife that was in your dresser (You lived in Mystic Falls. You had to be prepared.) and walked out slowly. You screamed and pointed the knife at the figure which had been Kai. His arms shot up in defense, and you lowered the knife.

"Jesus Christ, don't do that, Malachai," You sighed and set the knife on your coffee table.

"Sorry," He said and walked towards you with a sad expression on his face.

"Why are you here so early, and why do you look so sad?" You asked with a hand on your hip.

"First of all, it's one in the afternoon. Second, you were right," He sighed and plopped on the couch.

"I'm always right, but what about this time?" You asked and sat next to him, rubbing his back soothingly.

"I- I called Sofia. Do you remember her? Blonde hair, weird accent," He asked, and you nodded. You had met her at the grill, and Kai had taken her home that night, but you didn't expect it was like that. Kai seemed like a nervous wreck that night. "Well, I called her, and she said she was nowhere close to finishing that night. She said my hip movements and dirty talk were good, but that was it," He sighed. You went to say something, but he talked first. "Then, I called Avery. We met at some party," He explained, and you nodded your head. "Well, she said pretty much the same thing," He sighed and put his head in his hands. "There was another girl too, but you get the point. She said I couldn't find the... Clint? The click?"

"Kai, you dumbass. Do you mean the clit?" You asked.

"Yeah, yeah, that thing," He mumbled, and you slapped a hand to your head.

"That's a part of the body, you idiot," You muttered.

"Do I have it too?" He asked.

"No! Only females," You sighed.

"What does... What does it do?" He asked.

"It's usually the way girls... get off," You explained.

"Oh," He mumbled.

"Look, Kai, you just need someone to teach you how-"

"You!" He exclaimed, finally meeting your eyes.

"Uh... What?" You asked.

"You teach me!" He insisted.

"You want me to teach you how to have good sex?" You asked, a blush forming on your cheeks.

"Well, yeah!" He says, looking at you like you're stupid. "It's not weird. We're friends."

"Malachai, that's exactly why it's weird, dingus."

"No, no, no, it's like... No strings attached," He says in a desperate tone. "Please, Y/N. What else are friends for?" He asked.

"We have two very different definitions of friends," You said, biting your lip out of nerves. You'd be lying to him and yourself if you said you had never thought about it before. I mean, Kai was hot as hell, no denying it, but did you really want to have shitty sex? More importantly, could you handle no strings attached?

"Please, please, Y/N," He begged, squeezing your hand.

"If we do this, you can't tell anyone. None of our friends can know."