prologue

Four years had been passed and the pain is still there. The pain that wouldn't get off even if you tell your self that you've already moved on from that relationship. But how could you move on when you really love him?

It was hard for Asahi to move on from Jaehyuk, since his ex boyfriend left. Asahi became weak and oftenly cry when he thinks about Jaehyuk. The other trainees are worried about Asahi because he always stayed in his room and lock the doors. He will just go out when he felt hunger

He wishes Jaehyuk was still in his side supporting and cheering for him. It feels like the destiny is playing with them. They met each other and became friends and later on they became boyfriend's and suffered alot of problems in their life and they try to solve their own problems but they ended from breaking up.

Asahi wondered, does Jaehyuk really loves him? Because if do, Jaehyuk would fight for Asahi until the end. But Asahi guess that it's all his fault too that's why they broke up, because Asahi knew he was a trainee under a very big campony who prohibits their artist from dating and still break that law and dated Jaehyuk.

But there's no one to blame here, you can't stop someone when they are inlove

Now that Asahi is an idol. He want's to find Jaehyuk and say "i finally made it, i'm an idol now" with a big smile. Nonetheless Asahi want's to make sure that he will only treat Jaehyuk as a friend and try not to be clingy at him when they met.

But they said, when that person is your ex you shouldn't became friends with them, because being a friend is a big word, friends hang out sometimes, friends support each other, but when a person is your ex, you should forget about them because they gave you headaches, that's why you broke up with them, right?

In Asahi's case. He wants to be friends with Jaehyuk because Asahi want's to. He misses Jaehyuk, and Asahi also hoped Jaehyuk already moved on.

Do you think are they really going to be friends? or lovers again? hmm Let's find out in the next following chapters :)