Chapter 8: Fucking With The Phenex

Start from the beginning

"What's next, Your favourite pornstar gave you a blowjob?"

"Do you have to make fun of me at every turn!? I'm being serious here!" Issei shouted, a tick mark visible on his forehead.

"Yes. I do."

"Of course you do. Why did I even bother asking?"

"So let me get this straight. Rias is not only a stalker, but she's also a rapist?"

"That's what you gleamed from that?" Koneko sweat dropped.

"I'm worried about the President. This is really out of character for her."

"I wouldn't worry too much Issei. Believe me when I say you're gonna find out why soon." Y/N calmly reassured Issei.

"U-uh... okay."

"Good!"

And with that, he turned and continued down the path to the school, the others following behind him.

Issei looked at Y/N before a small smile rose to his face.

"Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all."

////

The four of them made their way to the ORC building. Upon stepping foot inside, they all sensed an unfamiliar presence. Ophis quickly concealed herself inside of Y/N.

Upon opening the door to Rias' office, they found the source standing next to Rias.

GRAYFIA "MAID OF MAIDS" LUCIFUGE

Also in the room were Kiba, Akeno and Asia.

"What's with the discount Sakuya Izayoi cosplay?" Y/N casually asked before taking a seat at his usual spot.

Grayfia looked over at Y/N.

"You must be Y/N L/N. Rias has told me about you. A human with an unmatched Sacred Gear, she said."

Y/N was glad Rias didn't say anything about Ophis. That would just cause all sorts of issues.

"And you are important why?"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Grayfia Lucifuge, Queen of Sirzechs Lucifer."

"But why are you here?" Issei spoke up.

"Well, Rias here is my sister-in-law." The maid explained.

"Wait! President is related to the king of hell!?"

Before Issei could continue, Y/N put everything together.

"Let me guess. The reason Rias was trying to crush Ise-chan's dick is because she was trying to get out of an arranged marriage?"