Memories That Will Not Burn

Start from the beginning

The teachers, they are all to blame. None cared to treat me well, none cared to ask why am i injured, nore did they let me get treated. How come we allowed the world to crumbel? And the goverment, they encouraged the womans to do that. None cared to check for monsers under my bed, none cared to look what happening in the kitchen. Oh, how many bottles that woman broke on my face. None cared how smart i was, and they acually hated it. They all treated me like I am not human like them all.

???: no one really cared

Now I know who's voice that is. It is my own voice, back when i was only eight. i wished for a better tommorow, not just for me, but for all. I had little hope left. How didn't I go insane? All of the things I went through and i stay sane, guess I had some mental strength left. Guess it's about time that i'll let go. It dosn't really matter at this point.

young (y/n): does it?

(Y/N):'It dosn't. No one ever came after all, nore did they care'

young (y/n): but if we had a quirk, would it be diffrent?

(Y/N): 'Who knows.'

young (y/n): at least we can defend ourself from now. since our death gave us a gift.

(Y/N):  'The gift of release.'

young (y/n): but can we say goodbye just yet?

(Y/N): 'No, i don't think'

young (y/n): Then shall we begin?

(Y/N):  '...we shall.'

(Y/N): 'Will you end my pain? Will you take my life? Will you bleed me out? Will you hang me out to dry? Will you take my soul in the midnight rain? While I'm falling apart. While I'm going'

(Y/N) & young (y/n): 'Will you end my pain? Will you take my life? Will you bleed me out? Will you hang me out to dry? Will you take my soul in the midnight rain? While I'm falling apart. While I'm going. Insane!'

young (y/n): 'most people are searching for happiness. they're looking for it. they're trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. that's a fundamental mistake. happiness is something that you are. and it comes from the way you thing'

(Y/N): 'Can you break my bones? Will you tear my skin? Can you tase my lust? Can you feel my sin? See I'm a waste of life, I should just kill myself. Yeah, I could slit my wrissts, but it really wouldn't help.  Wouldn't fix my issuse or change your mind. Cause I broke your heart and you buried mine.'

young (y/n): 'Now I'm 6 feet deep and I can't breath. I got dirt in my eyes and blood on my sleeves.'

(Y/N): 'But I dig my way up through these roots and leaves. So i can get some air, so I can finally breath. And now I'm on my knees, oh baby begging please. Will you? Will you?'

young (y/n): 'will you end my pain? will you take my life? will you bleed me out? will you hang me out to dry? will you take my soul in the midnight rain? while I'm falling apart. while I'm going'

(Y/N) & young (y/n): 'Will you end my pain? Will you take my life? Will you bleed me out? Will you hang me out to dry? Will you take my soul in the midnight rain? While I'm falling apart. While I'm going. Insane!'

young (y/n): 'we cannot choose the things that will happen to us, but we can choose that attitude we take twords anything that happens'

(Y/N) & young (y/n): 'Goodbye!'

(Y/N): 'Don't you miss me when I'm gone.'

(Y/N) & young (y/n): 'Goodbye!'

(Y/N): 'Cause you're the fucking reason that I'm not around.'

(Y/N) & young (y/n): 'Goodbye!'

(Y/N): 'Don't you miss me when I'm, miss me when i'm gone.'

(Y/N) & young (y/n): 'Goodbye!'

(Y/N): 'Cause you're the fucking reason that I'm not around.'

(Y/N): 'Bitch you're the fucking reason that I'm not around.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

that was nice, one last time for us to say our goodbyes

'Yeah, but I guess we are the same person.'

yeah, and we both have the same mind.

'Are we really dead?'

i don't think so, we should wake up soon

'...we won't be the same weakling we were back then!'

we won't allow ourselfs to be like that!

'After all, we are no longer sane!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: "You waking up, kid?"

A/N - That is a wrap for this one! a tad bit shorter yet darker, and our first song! So, who was the person that saved (Y/N)? And who was the person that we just heard in the end? And what happened to (Y/N)? All of that will be answered in the nex...

A/N - That is a wrap for this one! a tad bit shorter yet darker, and our first song! So, who was the person that saved (Y/N)? And who was the person that we just heard in the end? And what happened to (Y/N)? All of that will be answered in the next chapter, and (Y/N) will finally feel an emotion that left him long ago once more, but with a cost.