04 | 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

» JEAN SUDDENLY TOOK YOUR WRIST AND PULLED YOU CLOSER TO HIM. "Gah..—!" You look up at Jean. He had an angry expression plastered all over his face, looking towards Eren. "J-jean-?! What was that for..?" You questioned him.

"I was walking down this way and I saw you guys here." You decided not to question him any further because he seem angry at the fact that you and Eren have gotten close to each other.

After a few moments of Jean and Eren having a staring contest, he began to tighten his hand on your wrist. You tried to ignore the pain but it was too much to bare. "J-jean..-"

He ignored you and kept staring at Eren. 'God dammit, Jean...Your hurting me..' You tried to pull away from him but he was much stronger than you. "J-jean! Let m-me go..!!" You pleaded.

Eren noticed you struggling and began to approach you and Jean. "Eren, what are you doing..?" He didn't respond to Jean and that made him pissed off. He tried to attack Eren by punching him with his other hand but grabbed it and pulled you away from him.

You felt relieved that Eren noticed you struggling to let you go. "What the hell?! Give back, Y/N!" He growled. "Tsk. Haven't you noticed?—" He continued. "She doesn't want you around her. You were precisely HURTING her for crying out loud." While Eren and Jean were yelling, you held onto Eren's shirt and closing your eyes, wishing that everything would stop already.

Eventually Jean left with a 'tsk'. "It's ok now, love.." He ushered you to calm down which you eventually did.

"Do you want me come over to my house or do you want me to drive you home..?" He asked you. "U-uhm..my parents aren't home right now and I don't want to stay at home by myself sooo I'll stay at your house for a while..." He smiled. "Alright..let's go back." You nodded your head while following him back to the car.

His house was gorgeous. A little bit bigger than your house but it didn't matter to you. He opened the door for you and you went in. You saw his mother washing the dishes. "Eren, honey, is that you..?" She turned around and looked at you.

She squealed which surprised you for a sec. "Omg. Is this your girlfriend that you never told me about..?!" She came towards you and held both of your hands. "My..you look wonderful...—?"

"Y/N L/N"

She widens her eyes. "Omg. My son finally got to meet you! He's been wanted to meet you like in forever!!" Eren groaned. "Momm..so embarrassing me.." You chuckled while grabbing onto his ear. "Is that so..?" You laughed a bit.

"He won't admit it but I know it for sure. Anyways, are you staying here for dinner?" She questioned you. "Uhmm..sure why not" You smiled. "Alrighty then! I'll start cooking while you guys do your thing."

"Alright!" Eren then held you to his room. His room was tidier than you visualized. You laid on his bed. "Your bed is comfy"

Eren chuckled. "Thanks..?" He said while taking his shirt off. "ACK! Eren! What are you doing..?!" You yelled out. "What do you think I'm doing" He retorted which made you huff. "Relax love, I'm not gonna do anything to you unless you give me your permission"

That statement made you blushed really hard. "Idiot.." You murmured under your breath. He went on top of you. "What was that..?" Intrigue about what you said. "N-nothing! Now get o-off me..!" You tried to push him off you but he wouldn't budge.

"Ah ah darling, what did you say..?" You didn't answer him instead you kept pushing him away from you. "Come on love, it's not that difficult to tell me." He smirked. "Unless...you're trying to do this on purpose..." You widened your eyes.

"I would never!" You retorted while crossed both of your arms. "Then just tell me.." You sighed. "I called you an ⁱᵈⁱᵒᵗ"

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you" Obviously he did but wanted to toy with you. "I called you an idiot.." He smirked while patting your head. "Good girl."

Then out of nowhere, someone opened the door and heard a gasped. You both turned around and widened your eyes.

»»————-  ————-««