Stain? More like pain!

(Author-chan: I'm sorry for the bad well title... I don't rlly hate stain but my brain went YEEET.)

Y/n POV:

I arrived at the location sent and it seemed to be just a dark alleyway. Damn Deku.. drug dealing now are we?

But then I heard screaming so I knew this wasn't a time to slack off (A/n: No crap). I ran into the alleyway and saw Shoto and Deku amid battle. I saw Iida on the ground trying to get up. As analyzed the situation I noticed a hero badly hurt. A moment later I realized the VILLAN was Stain from the news... dammit...What a pain... I thought to myself before launching at him when he was out in the open.

I took out my light sword getting ready to immobilize him but he jumped out of the way. Fast boy huh... ( a/n: ok I'm sorry, I'll stop) in midair he threw a knife at me but I slashed it away. We stared at each other in the eye for a good two seconds.

He scoffed at me before finally blinking.

"Why would someone like you want to be a hero. I knew I've seen u before somewhere" He said without fazing one bit.

My eyes widened. How- I shook my head. I can't let him break into my head. I look at him dead in the eyes again.

"I don't know what you're saying. You must be mistaken " I say before lunching again at him. Our swords clash together.

"You know exactly what I am saying. Experiment 87" Stain said shooting me a deadly glare as well.

This isn't good... I thought the world had forgotten...

Stain took advantage of my initial shock and kneed my stomach. I coughed before blocking his sword again when he tried to take a swing at me. I glance at Shoto, Izuku, and Iida. I was worried they had heard but they just looked confused and ready to fight.

Once again Stain took advantage of my distraction and threw a throwing knife toward my shoulder. I wasn't fast enough to react this time and it cleanly cut through my skin on my shoulder blade. I jump back toward Shoto and Izuku holding my shoulder tightly. I look at Stain jumping toward me with a small blade but Shoto ignites his fire in Stain's way to stop him.

"Don't let him get you blood. It would instantly paralyze you." Izuku spoke

I give him a simple nod as I heal myself up a bit. I won't fully heal my injury's or else I would pass out.

Shoto engages in battle with Stain as I re-call what Stain had said. How... how would've he known...

"FOCUS Y/N" Shoto shouted as he blocked Stain once again.

Right now isn't the time. I shoot multiple light beams at Stain hoping to clear my mind. My aim was off so none of the blasts hit him. My quirk requires concentration. I need to have a clear goal in my mind. I run after Shoto and Izuku and tried to blast Stain once again. He was fast enough to get away but one beam grazed his leg. He should be slower now... I thought.

I sped up toward him as fast I could and I punched his face. He was about to be thrown into the wall before he regained himself. Iida shouted to Izuku, Todoroki, and me. I look back to see him determined with a plan in mind. We follow along with his plan as he was faster than ever.

They all took turns taking blows at Stain before I went in and finished him off with the last blow. He fell with a grand punch in the gut. That was for payback.

He seemed knocked out or so as my mind drifted away again. For half the battle I wasn't nearly as good as I could have been. I sigh, dammit I thought I was over this. I clench my fists as heroes arrive. I was about to head back when a Nomu came flying at Izuku. I pushed Izuku out of the way but the Nomu ended up grabbing us both. I created a light beam and shot it at the Nomu. It only let me go as I stretch my wings to avoid falling. I was about to go help Izuku but Stain had jumped up and... Saved Izuku? Even being someone as monotone as I was confused at his actions. Self consciously, I tilted my head to my side trying to understand his point in saving Deku.