Suddenly one thing strike on his eye that a bike is also parked in the front for a long and after the ambulance left, two men and one woman in the burqa settled on it and leave. The woman is stammering during walking, he gets up from the chair in a jerk, "Fuck aadi they fraud us by the ambulance, naaz is on the bike."

He frowned and look at the footage, soon people start tracking every single vehicle leave from the hospital during the kidnapping time. Sidharth's restlessness is increasing in per passing seconds.

Here naaz open her eyes slowly by trying to move her hands but it is tied. She looks all over the place, a dim light is hanging over her head, its looks like an old vacant room with broken chairs, dust, dirty smell of drain. Sticking her hands and legs which tie on a chair she looks over the place. When remembering that in ot her patients is sprayed something which causing her dizziness.

She is not remember anything clearly after that but one thing is clear someone kidnapped her. Just then someone opens an iron door in a thud, causing her eyes to close because of sudden light. It looks like from the outside that the sun is going to set, a tall man comes near whose face has a scar near the forehead and not something to remember.

He gives her an evil smirk and says, "How are you feeling Mrs Shukla?" She gritted her teeth and says, "Disgusting." He raises a brow and says, "Attitude han? But soon it will go when I give you a feeling of torture." He traces fingers on her jaw, she pulled her face back and says, "Soon you will also face your death, think more about that and don't dare to touch me."...

He moves close to her and says, "I love to break this attitude, and relax because your husband will not able to reach here, not until I finished my work." Clenching jaw she going to say something but stop because we lost our mind in anger. She has to escape from here and for that need to be calm and think. Closing eyes she sighs, remembering all ways, techniques that sidharth teach her.

Rajveer going to say something just then his phone rings, "I will Back to taste you soon darling." He leaves by closing the door. Sana left out a sigh and says, "You always said I am not a scared kitten sidharth, I will prove you that today. Show everyone that I am your fierce sherni, sher ki sherni..." She starts looking here and there for some objects.

Just then look at the bulb, taking a breath she stands half on the chair and starts moving slowly towards the broken price of wood. Turning back she deliberately falls on the floor which caused a scratch on her arms because of the broken things. She holds the wooden stick in her hand and tries to get up.

She scribbles to the wall and slowly made her body straight by putting pressure on the legs and take the help of the wooden stick by place it on the ground. Slowly she gets up and again moves towards the lamplight, huffing she move back and try to hit the light. After three attempts she finally broke it into pieces. Leaving the stick he turns and again falls herself on the ground.

This time a small piece of glass pierced on her knee, she winced by biting her lips., "This is not the time to cry muffin." She consoles herself on his voice, her strength is coming only from him. Huffing she moves her hands on the ground and find a piece of glass. Taking a breath start cutting the robe with it....

After a time she been successful but cut her hands also in this process. She opens her legs fastly, takes a wooden stick some more pieces of glass and stands in a corner behind the gate. After a minute rajveer open the door and shock to see no one in the chair before he reacts someone hit the stick on his head and throw the glass pieces on his face. Wincing he falls to the ground...

Sana takes out his gun from the back of his jeans and starts shooting at the people who are coming near her. She is so fast, and perfect that shoot exactly the places she wants to the regular training of three and half months is showing the perfect result. His words again repeat in her mind, "Not everyone is good on this planet, we have to protect ourselves from enemies."

Fortunately, there were only ten people, three of them are dead and seven laying on the floor in pain. She is going to snatch their guns just then rajveer grab her hair from the back and throw her on the floor, "You bitch, you are tough than I thought. How dare you to beat me." He is going to hold her neck but she kicks him hard on his Dick and get up. "You still don't know me." Said sana and start kicking on his stomach face.

Just then some men come from the back, she uses her martial arts techniques on them. A man punched her hard on the face which causes her to move few steps back, slight dizziness come in front of her, nose and mouth start bleeding. They again come to beat her when she hit on his neck and he falls on the floor.

She is fighting with all, receive few hits herself but not scared keep fighting back. Almost knocked down all, a man run to call others, she punched rajveer hard and he falls over someone. Sana lifts her head and saw sidharth stand in front of her with the worst condition she ever thought but a slight smile appears on his face by seeing his lady gaga.

He throws rajveer as trash and rush to her, she is breathing heavily and says with a smile, "See sidharth...i proved today that I am monster's wife, not the scared little one." Nodded he wiped the blood from the corner of her face and says, "I always knew you are dangerous, now I am scared after seeing this."..

He hugged her tightly, hide her as much as he can in his embrace. She also wrapped hands around him and sobbing slightly, "I killed three people today." He caresses her hair and says by pecking her forehead, "If you don't then they would do the worst with you. They are anyway not humans, you protect yourself naaz. Which should be done by every girl in this world.".

" You showed them that you are not weak, you never are. Women are always stronger than men in all way. I am proud of you meri Jaan, I love you so much naaz and glad that I come late. Now you know that what you are capable of handling, my dear sherni." She looks at him and says, "It is all because of you...I love you, my dear teacher." She winks at her.

********************************************
Ohh...so finally the last chapter...epilogue will come tomorrow...