Half-Full - Cal Kestis (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Cal looked at Cere, both of them having a mutual agreement as Cal reached for is lightsaber, gripping it and holding it to the holorcron. "Their destiny should be trusted to the Force."

He made eye contact with everyone in the room, starring at me particularly longer than the rest. Then he looked back down at the holorcron, making his decision, planning his future and giving me the wrong impression as he sliced through the green cube. It broke in two, just like my heart.

And it left an imprint on my brain, the worst impression. Cal didn't want kids.

•--•

The group had left me and Cal alone on the Mantis, I told them I felt sick, which I kinda did, it had only been a week after the holorcron incident. It ran through my mind again, the fact that Cal didn't want kids. It upset me so much cause I longed for one thing - Cal to cum inside me deeply.

I didn't want an implant though, I wanted Cal to breed me. It started the day he had me limp in his arms, my cunt beginning to clench around his long cock, on the edge of cumming. And he said something that made me explode, my body begging for a round two afterwards.

"Can't wait till the day I can cum inside you, fill you up with all of me."

After that, all I could think about was him filling me with his seed, holding my stomach, pressing down on where he felt himself. But maker did I want him to fuck a baby into me, beg me to bear his child. And there wasn't a day after the holocron was destroyed that I didn't regret my thoughts.

But, Cal started to notice something was up, I could tell by the way he looked at me for longer than necessary after I told him nothing was wrong. And today was the day I expected him to ask what was really wrong.

I sat on the couch, one of Cal's ponchos draped over my shoulders. He made it for me, the fabric covering my arms more than his usual ones and a mug in my hand filled halfway with caf. It was halfway through the day and the trio had said they wouldn't return till late, like dark out late. I didn't know what they were up to, nor did I care, all I could think about was Cal. Him and long cock that wish didn't only spill into my mouth.

My thoughts were canceled when I heard boots walking towards the main room of the Mantis, most likely there to see me. I set my gaze on Cal, watching as he looked at me in what was either frustration or worry - whatever it was, he didn't look happy.

"What's wrong, pretty girl, you've been wearing that frown for weeks. I know that something is wrong," he spoke, drifting across the room and sitting down next to me. He grabbed the cup of caf out of my hand, making me pout as he took a sip from it and set it aside.

I huffed, "Nothing's wrong, Cal, I'm fine."

The Jedi sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me onto his lap so I face him, sitting on it. He rubbed my arm with his gloved hand and pushed my head down to rest on his shoulder with the other, petting my hair. "I won't tell the others, flower, just tell me what's wrong?"

I relaxed my tense muscles and let myself go almost limp against Cal, becoming soft, as I could never lie or be angry with him. "You don't want younglings."

"What do you mean, who told you I didn't want younglings?"

I went quiet, thinking for a moment before responding with, "You destroyed the holocron, you don't want younglings."

"I destroyed it to protect their future, flower, and along with theirs, ours. Did you want younglings?"

I perked up, my face red as I blurted out, "Yes!"