Story behind the title

In last chapter MerajBegum5 ask me a question. I am very happy to answer it. Its a good question.

Question : Why this story title Broken by love. She doesn't love Veer, then why?

There is a long story behind this.

The intro, meeting till marriage the situations were not the real parts of this story. I mean first i thought about  a different beginning.

And first titles were : Broken by husband ( cancelled because its very lengthy) ,then Broken by him. Then i changed it into Broken by love. Because in the first story that i plotted, Bani loves Veer. Veer acted loving her to marry her and after marriage same thing, revenge. But Bani loves him. Till marriage the first story is different. After all incidents are same: chintu, violin, jay, mangalsutru sindhoor, chintu's entry, preganancy all these.

Violin incident included because Bani met Veer when she went to Violin class. But when i changed the intro, but i loved that violin incident. So i added it.
Veer following Bani as a good boy, and acting that he loves him. Bani fell in love with him, that's why Broken by Love.

And when i changed the plot, but before it i already made the cover page. So i thought of not changing it.

*I told this story behind the title only to one of my best friends.

#Which intro you like: Actual (in this story) ya First( veer fake love)
Comment your favorite.

You can ask me any doubt about the chapters now or after the last chapter.  Because this story will end with a lot of confusions. If i start giving explanations for all the elements... Oh God. It will be lengthy and boring chapter.

And to all Chintu-Veer or Veer-Chintu teams,

Why you guys are feeling Veer is Chintu and Chintu is Veer?

Please tell me.

Is there any loophole that proves Chintu is Veer?

Please comment one convincing point.

Then i will make Veeranshu and Bani together.

Or else i will go with my real story that mean i will give Bani to Chintu.

(Mazzak kar rahi thi)

Bye bye.....

Don't forget to comment. Your comments can make this story more beautiful.

Happy April Fool Day.