I was holding my food using my left arms while holding a book on the other. We have an exam later for my software engineering subject. It's a significant subject so I can't afford to pass it. I will be doomed!! I promise my dad that I will give this course flying colors, and I intend to do it.

I was busy eating and reading while walking cause I need to go to my usual place where I usually take my breaks with my group.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I suddenly tripped using a long rope stretch on my way by the group of students. It was so sudden that it made me fly a few centimeters before I land on the ground. All of my food was scattered all over the floor, along with the book that I was holding earlier.

I was so shocked that I wasn't able to reach for a few seconds. Too bad I was only wearing shorts today because I have PE earlier. I look all over and saw how this group of men is laughing so hard. They are scattering around me. They are also holding a balloon. Some are even having a fire extinguisher.

"HAHAHAHA!!! HE IS STUPID LIKE WHAT OUR HEADS TOLD US!!!" One man said while laughing so hard at me

"TRUE!! HE LOOKS SO HOPELESS NOW!! I'm SURE OUR MASTERS WILL BE HAPPY FOR WHAT WE DID!!!" one student said.

"Should we proceed to the next level??" One woman mockingly said to the other.

"Wait for my signal, hahahaha," One said

I tried to stand, but I was struggling. I saw that I had so many bruises and wood on my knees part and my shoulder. It took a while before I felt the pain all over my body. My knees and arms are starting to swell already, but I tried my best to stand and face all of them

"WHY?? What did I do to all of you to treat me this way!! WHY!!! WHY!!" I yelled at them but instead of answering me.

"IN A COUNT OF THREE!!!! ONE!!! TWO!!! THREE!!!" One yelled, then the next thing I know is that they were throwing all the balloons at me, which now I see that it has water on it!! I was drench by water in an instant. They keep throwing it until all of them doesn't have a balloon anymore.

I can only cry while receiving all the balloons from them. I don't understand what did I do to deserve all of this!! What did I do!! My body started to feel weak and numb. What should I do!!

I was trying to walk away from them, but their actions seem to be that they aren't done with me yet!! The next thing I know is that they are using the fire extinguisher on me.

"COUGH!! COUGH!!! COUGH!!! COUGH!!! Please stop!! Please!! I can't!! Please!! Please!!!" I tried to ask for them to have mercy on me, but it seems that they are not hearing me!! They are having so much fun with all the things that they are doing to me. They look so happy, like they are having a party!!

"HAHAHHAA, LOOK AT HIM NOW!!! LOOK!!! LOOK!!!" Someone playfully said to me. I'm starting to feel so sick. I want to run away from them, but my body is beginning to feel so tired already that I think I was near to drop on the floor again until I do plop on the floor.

"What should we do to him this time!!!! He looks so weak hahahaha" I don't know who is speaking. I can't move my body anymore

I want this to stop!!

"Please stop!! Please! Please!!" I tried begging at them, but they seem never to stop. I tried to look straight in front of me until I saw a group of men walking towards me. They look so grim. I saw someone get down and look at me. I can't see him clearly because my eyes were filled with things I don't know. I felt him hold my chin and lift my face to face him.

"Please stop!!! Please! Please, I'm begging you! I didn't do anything to you!! Please!! I can't keep up anymore!! Please!!" I tried begging at this person in front of me even though I can't see who he was.

" I'm just getting started, baby!! I told you, you're marked, right?? Be ready!! Cause I'm just starting!!" He sounded so eerie while saying this to me. It's him??

He let go of my face and stand up again, then turned around started to walk away from me until they faded in front of me. All of the other students began to disappear around me. I feel so weak that I think I was near passing out. I tried my best to get my phone in my bag, which is near me.

WHY?? Why no one is helping me. I need help! Please, someone, help me.

I think to myself. I tried opening my phone to call the person whom I know can only help me without letting my brother known about what happened. I can't let him see what happens to me. He will go berserk for sure!!!

Ring Ring Ring Ring!!!

"Hello, Ace!! Why did you." He answered.

"NINE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! PLEASE!!! I'M CURRENTLY NEAR THE STUDY HALL!! PLEASE HELP. ME."

Then everything went black...

To be continued

A/N

I don't know if I'm giving justice to this. I really hope I am!! Gosh!! Why did I choose this genre!! I don't know too!!

Comment and Votes are really appreciated.
Love lots

WAANJAI MJORA