Chapter 1

9/05/****.
Hey diary ...
#52.
Just woke up with the idea of looking cute. Wore my favs color, pink like yeah but I hope all things go well with  Cassie on the loose. She won't even let me get noticed by Andrey. F**k that bitch. Wish your baby good luck; even if it's a wink I get I will cherish it forever. Got to go to school.  Bye, see you later.
Ammelia: (closed her dairy and sighs) let's get this over with (carries her bag and goes downstairs).
Bella: oh my baby!
Ammelia: (hugs her mum and takes her lunch) bye mum. I need to go to school.
Bella: (adjust her bow) there.
Ammelia: thanks.
Bella: (kissed her cheeks) bye.
Ammelia: bye mum.
Bella: you need a ride?
Ammelia: I'm old enough to drive.
Bella: yeah but you have phobia for that.
Ammelia: I can walk.
Bella: no way baby (grabs her car key) mama's driving. You better get that fat ass in the car.
Ammelia: (sighs and follows her mum).
Bella: (drops her off at school) bye darling and have a nice day.
Ammelia: bye mum.
Bella: (drove off).
Ammelia: Briston College, give me a nice day for once (enters inside and walks to her locker. She drops her things and collects her first subject of the day "Accounting and Businesses management").
Cassie: (walks up to her) if it isn't Ammelia Smith?
Ammelia: (bits her lip and look down. Her day was going to be an absolute failure).
Caramel: did you finish our home work?

Ammelia: y-yeah. I-i-It's right here (brings it out).
Mia: awn, baby wanted to cry. Couldn't even talk well.
Lucy: more like her outfit, where did you get it from? A back door garage sale?
The cleek laughs but Amy wanted to cry.
Cassie: calm down girls; this is phase 1, see you later loser (leaves with her crew).
Ammelia: (went to the bathroom to cry).
During recess ....
Peter: look out!
Ammelia: (caught the ball).
The football team rush to meet her.
Andrey: thanks (collects the ball).
Ammelia: (cheeks pink) Y-y-y-you're welcome.
Parker: (murmurs) anothet stammer.
Joel: (hit his stomach).
Andrey: you know how to play football?
Ammelia: (puts a strang of her hair behind her ear) y-yeah I-I play it with my dad.
Andrey: if you want to join the cheerleading squad, you can. We would really need some one like you.
Ammelia: ok.
Andrey: bye (leaves).
Ammelia: bye (happy. He finally noticed her. What if today wasn't a bad day? She wanted to scream to her secret spot to do it).
Caramel: (watching everything with clenched fist) you are really trying me Amy, and I'll show you. I am a viper (smirks).
Ammelia: (got to her secret spot and screams. She sat down on the grass; brought out her diary and wrote about what happened).
9/05/****
Hey diary cont'd ...
H

e finally noticed me. He asked me to join the football cheerleading team, like WTH! I just wanted to say I feel like dying because ANDREY JONES finally noticed me. He fucking did. After 10 years of patience I finally met  my reward. Bye.
Ammelia: (close her diary and smiles. She starts day dreaming until recess was over. She went back to continue her classes with alot of teachers commendation. Don't get her wrong she loves it but hates the glare she gets from the class and it was the only way to make her dad happy. He was finally coming from France next month and she was happy).
In class.......
Cassie: 5,4,3,2,1.
Ammelia: (opens the door and a bucket of soiled milk pours on her. Everyone laughs but she felt like crying).
Caramel: is someone gonna cry?
Ammelia: (sighs and goes towards her  locker).
Mià: (sets leg for her).
Ammelia: (fell on the animal dung slipped on her locker).
Everyone laughs.
Cassie: now she smells like the pig she is.
Ammelia: (crying. She leaves the class through the back door but as she opens it, a waste bin filled with baby diapers fell on her).
Everyone laughs. This was the best day of their lives and worst day of Amy's life.
Cassie: (stood up and walked towards her) last warning to back off from Andrey. He is mine and even graduating from college. He is my boyfriend. Got that?
Caramel: back off sis you don't want loser juice all over you.
Ammelia: (leaves. She runs to the bathroom and cry. After crying; she washed her face, look at the mirror and took off her glasses) you'll never have a nice day, you are nothing but a loser, you're a disgusting and worthless bitch. Everything they all said, is it because I'm chubby? my glasses? Me being a nerd? Being a middle class; I ain't as rich as them? Fuck them. I don't care. I should only care about what he says (diary time).
Cont'd
I was so wrong. I got humiliated by them. I hate them all but i think joining the cheerleader's is a great idea. He can finally notice me. I think he likes girls in skirts and I'm gonna wear short skirts so he would. So yeah!
Ammelia: (close her diary. She wash her hair and face, she borroes some tight black ripped pants off, orange off shoulder blouse, and black sneakers from the lost 'n' found. Cleans her glasses and went back to class. Fuck, she was late for Commerce).
At home during dinner ....
Bella: so, how was school?
Ammelia: ok.
Bella: (drops her cutlery) darling, you know you can tell me anything?
Ammelia: I said it was ok.
Bella: who bullied you?
Ammelia: mum!
Bella: enough miss and talk fast.
Ammelia: the Drones.
Bella: those nice girls?
Ammelia: nice? They're the fucking opposite of nice. They're devils. They've bullied me.
Bella: I love you and all but it's not good to lie on them.
Ammelia: I knew you won't believe me even if I told you the truth.
Bella: dar...
Ammelia: (cuts in) don't you dare. I hate it (crying) you always compare me to them, like I'm literally older yet you compare. I've tried to be your idea daughter for the past 22 years. What else do you want?
Bella: baby, it's not like that.
Ammelia: infact; I'm not hungry. Good night and love you (drinks water and leaves).
Bella: (sighs. She cleared the table; washed the dishes and went to see Amy but the door was locked) Amy! (No response) darling (quiet. She was frustrated) good night (she goes to her  room).
Ammelia: (After 10 minutes, she went,  tucked her in and kissed her forehead) I'm sorry mum. I love you. Goodnight (switch off the night lamp and goes to her room to call Andrey).
Andrey: hello. Who is this?
Ammelia: A-Ammelia. I've taken your offer. I-I-I'll be in the cheerleading team.
Andrey: nice. I'll inform them. Bye princess (cuts the call).
Ammelia: (screams inside the pillow) I finally did it. He called me princess (grabs her diary).
*Hey diary, had an argument with mum but I forgave her because I know she'sstressed with work and I called Andrey and he called me princess. HE FUCKING DID! Things just got spicy. Wish me luck. Good night.
Amy 💖💖💖.