•pt 29•

5 months later ...

naileas pov :

my 18th birthday is tomorrow im so exited and im currently 38weeks pregnant so the baby should be born soon . i decided i just wanted a small get together with some of my friends and gardian.
so far gardian is still with michelle they make a cute couple to be honest . i am so happy he stayed with her . my relationship is still good there hasnt been anything bad going on between milos and i ....

mama: how about tomorrow for your birthday i make you guys some good belgian food ?

nailea : that sounds good mama

milos : belgian food is bussin as fuck no cap and im sure the little queen is going to like it ..

he placed his hand on my baby belly and rubbed it ..

lukas : im for sure gonna be the best uncle

nailea : i know you would even though you are 2 years younger than me you still protected me in elementary school

he laughed and agreed with me .. we ate our dinner which was pizza and wings .. i can't believe im going to be 18 tomorrow.. i was so exited

after we ate our dinner i helped mama do the dishes and clean the eating area up .. milos hugged me from the back ..

milos : if you want i could do the dishes because you look exhausted

i smiled because he was so sweet ..

nailea : aww thank you babe

i kissed him and dried my hands .. i went up to my room and layed in bed watching some netflix.. 30 mins later i see milos walk in my door ..

milos : hey beautiful

he layed next to me and put his arm around me . he then kissed my cheek and i smiled ..

milos : i love you nai

nailea : i love you too

we cuddled until we both fell asleep... lets see what tomorrow brings ...

(AN: yuhhh im back bitches and ty nisa for posting motivation asf ❤️)