Part-01

About six months after the marriage, I told my wife that, "Bela, roj tum mere tie bandh dugi. The moment will be very romantic."

She said, "I can't. Mujhe sharam ati hai."

I went for a walk with her yesterday. In the middle of the road she said, "Bohot garmi lag rahi hai. Thanda pani milegi kya?''

Then I brought a bottle of juice and said,"I brought two sticks. Let's drink the juice together."

She frowned and took the juice from my hand and put it in her hand bag and said,"No need! Mujhe sharam ati hai."

Last night, I got time to watch TV after many days. Bela was sitting on the sofa next to me eating chips. I said," Am I a violent animal? Can't you sit next to me?"

She said without looking at me,"It's nothing like that. But mujhe sharam ati hai."

As soon as she said this, a romantic scene of the hero and heroine of Hindi cinema came in the movie. She immediately ran to the room! And I got scared.

I went to the room and saw her lying under the blanket! I called and asked," What happened? Fever hoya hai kya?"

She shook her head from inside the blanket and said, "No! Woh sab movie dekhne mai mujhe sharam ati hai."

At that time my mind wanted to cover her with that blanket and pick her up and throw her from the roof. 😠😠

"Relax Mahir! You can't! After all, she is your wife. And you love her." My sub-conscious told me.

Yeah! Yeah! L-O-V-E 😒

I am also a mad who loves another mad.

I don't know how I fell in love with this madwoman.

A few days ago we went to the market, we needed to buy some groceries and clothes for her.

After entering a shop and making all the choices, my phone started ringing. So I handed her 25 thousand rupees and said, "Tum bill dekar aao. I'm going out, ek call aya hai."

She,"OK." Saying this, she kept the money from me.

Five minutes later, I saw her standing behind me. I finished talking on the phone and asked, "How much he kept?"

She frowned and said, "What do you mean how much he kept? Mai toh unhe 25 thousand hi dekhar ayi ho."

I was surprised and said, "1 Jamdani sari and a dupatta. If it is too much, it will be 22 thousand rupees. Tumne thora sa bhi bargaining nhi kiya? Strange!!"

She threw the sari bag on the ground from her hand and said, "Don't scold me at all. Mujhe bargaining karne mai sharam ati hai."

Tears were coming from my eyes at that time. Still, I managed to control myself and said,"Tumhari sharam ki jai ho.🙏 Jai ho tumhari shopping ki. Let's go home."

I swore in my heart that I won't go shopping with her.

She is like that from birth!

When she said Qubool on our wedding day, she cried at least twenty times and said, "Mai Qubool kyu nhi bol parahi ho? Mujhe sharam arahi hai."