"Yeah. Yeah-Sorry. Come in".

She closes the door and walks slowly towards the bed and sits on it, all while never breaking eye contact. She taps the spot next to her, inviting me to join her.

I sit next to her. I lower my head and close my eyes. I take a deep breath.

Come on man, just do it.

In one quick movement, I grab her cheeks with both of my hands and pull her close to me. We're merely inches apart. I can feel her breath against my lips, just like yesterday.

She looks at me with her brown eyes and I just know. She's inviting me to kiss her.

I stop thinking and just go for it. I squint my eyes shut and press my lips against hers. Well, almost. My nose bumps into hers instead. I pull back, embarrassed. I hear her giggle.

Second try. I tilt my head kiss her. Finally, my lips touch hers. They're soft and sticky. I can smell her cherry lipstick. It's a light kiss, nothing too extraordinary.

She then starts to move her lips, as mine try to remain in sync with hers. My hands haven't left her cheeks. I'm too nervous to do anything else for now.

Slowly, she puts one of her hands of my right knee. She lets it sit there for a few seconds, before moving it upwards. Her hand is cool against my sun kissed skin. It feels good. She stops her hand where my shorts end and strokes her thumb against my skin.

Feeling more comfortable with our kiss, I drop my hands to her shoulders and slide them down her arms. I then grab her by the waist and pull her closer.

Never breaking the kiss, she adjusts herself on the bed, so that she's completely facing me. She momentarily lets go of my thigh to pull me towards her by the back of my neck. She uses her other free hand to touch my thigh again.

I engage my tongue in the kiss. She lets a soft moan escape her mouth. Her grip gets firmer on my thigh.

I can feel myself already being hard. As if she had read my mind, Jeanne starts to palm my dick through my shorts.

I break the kiss and push her hand away.

"No." I say firmly. "Let me touch you."

She licks her lips and smirks.

"Touche moi alors."

I put my hand around her neck and slowly push her down, so that she's completely laid on my bed and I'm on top of her.

I don't know where this sudden burst of confidence came from, but I like it. I want to please her and I'm making it my goal to do so.

I straddle her, with one of my legs on each side of her. I lean down and give her a quick kiss on the lips. I then move to her jaw, where I brush my nose against it. She lets her head fall back, letting me access to her neck. I plant kisses everywhere, and occasionally spend more time at a spot, biting her skin and sucking it gently. I then blow on the reddened spot. She grips my hip. I think she likes the cool sensation.

I then move my hands to her blouse. I undo each button and kiss the new exposed skin as I make my way down her stomach. Once I've completely undone her top, I push it away.

She isn't wearing any bra. God I love the free the titty movement.

I put my thumb on her lips. She opens her mouth and starts to suck it. My mind is going wild.

I am definitely distracted.

I pull my wet thumb away and brush it against her nipple. It hardens. I lean down and replace my thumb with my tongue, as my hand grabs her other breast.

"S'il-te-plait, Harry. Touch me down there." She pleads.

I look at her with my still working on her breast. She bites her lip.

I take her hips in my hands and start moving down, while kissing her stomach. I reach her shorts. I unbutton and unzip them. I then pull them down, until they're completely off. I throw them on the floor.

I then kiss her sensitive spot, through the thin material of her panties. She's already so wet for me.

I start removing her panties and slide them down her legs-

The door slams open.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU HARRY?" Louis screams. He's red, and I'm pretty sure it's not from sunburnt. His eyes are now a dark shade of blue. He looks at me without blinking.

Jeanne lets out a scream and takes a pillow from behind her to hide her naked body. With her available hand, she puts her panties back on.

Louis finally acknowledges her.

"You, leave. I need to talk to your boyfriend." He says sternly.

Jeanne manages to grab her shorts and cover the top half of her body with her blouse. She looks at me, terrified.

I'm frozen. I don't know what to do.

Jeanne takes that as a signal to get out of here. I don't have time to think about something to say to her that Louis starts screaming at me again.

"YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE IN A VILLAGE THAT I'M COMPLETELY UNFAMILIAR WITH. When I walked out of the Ciné Palace, I noticed that your bike was gone. I thought you may have gone for a coffee, so I started pedaling around the area, trying to find you.... BUT NOOOO. You were nowhere to be found. So I had to figure out how to get out of there, ALONE. I had to ask for directions in French. Don't know if you've noticed, BUT I SUCK AT FRENCH! I hardly understood what anyone was saying to me. I just kept getting more and more lost. Until, by some miracle, I stumbled upon the road we took to get there."

He takes a deep breath.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HARRY? Leaving me there all alone? What? You were that desperate for pussy? Didn't think you were that type..." He scoffs.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT JEANNE LIKE THAT. We were in the middle of something, and you just waltzed in. You could've knocked! But NO, Mister had to make a grand entrance. News flash Louis, YOU'RE NOT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING. Truth is, I was getting tired of waiting around for you. I got bored and left, that's it. Get over it." I respond, looking him dead in the eyes.

I didn't want to admit to him that he hurt me.

"Yeah, well, be thankful I'm not telling your parents. I don't want them to know they have a selfish son." He says, storming out the room.

I put my head in my hands and sign.

Can't wait for supper with him and my parents.

Hey! How is everyone doing? How are we liking the story so far?

Thank you so much for 1.8k reads!! I can't believe it!!!

I also changed the cover for my book!! Thank you so much ksdukeyboy456 for the artwork:)))))