The beginning

mmkay, so fyI this has bottom bakugou. Also includes EraserMic, and other random cute ships. Enjoy.

{3rd POV}

A young boy panted as he ran down the cracked and broken driveway of his home. He struggled to catch his breath, but new he couldn't stop. 

If he did, he would be as good as dead.

Tears began to form in his eyes as his aching legs gave out under him, and he collapsed on the ground. He struggled to stand back up as, in the distance, their broken and butchered bodies limped toward him. 

To take him. To satisfy their eternal hunger for human flesh.

The boy looked back at the two creatures who had once cared for him and loved him. Who had comforted him when he was sad, and who had died protecting him. 

He sobbed as they steadily and shakily grew nearer to him. "Please mom, I-its me, Katsuki. I-I can h-help you," The boy pleaded desperately. But the only answer he received was a dry and broken moan from the mouth of his mothers corpse.

Her eyes were so misty and empty, the light that used to reside there had long since vanished. The boy new this, but some part of him was desperately trying to deny the truth. 

"Dad, I-its me, y-your son. W-we were g-gonna go m-mountain climbing tomorrow, remember?" He stuttered at the pale man he'd once called his father. 

The thing twitched in anticipation as it continued to grow nearer. The boy sighed, drawing his pistol from his pocket and aiming it at one of the zombies heads with shaky hands. 

"I-I'm s-sorry I c-couldn't protec-ct you mom," The boy sobbed, pulling the trigger. The woman collapsed lifelessly on the pavement, now eternally at rest.

He then aimed the pistol at the other corpse. "I l-love you dad, I'm s-sorry," he mumbled,  pulling the trigger. The zombie fell back, now still, next to his wife. 

The boys ears were ringing, and his legs had gone numb as he screamed out in agony for something he could never have.  Somehow, he felt strong hands pick him up, and drag him to safety, though he was unconscious.

Sorry this chapter is shorter, the next one is longer I promise.

Also, ages for next chapter:

18 - Bakugou, Tsuyu, Denki, Deku

19 - Mina, Uraraka, Aoyama

20 - Momo, Jirou, Shinsou, Monoma

21 - Todoroki, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Kendo

22 - Sero, Ojiro, Shoji, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu

30+ - Aizawa, Mic, Allmight, Gran Torino, Midnight, Hawks, Endeavor, etc.