I Still Get Jealous (dekubaku)

a/n: it's april fools day! also the first day of bakumonth, what is better than some good old dekubaku to get this month started off with.

- also comment anything you'd want me to write. i've seen some really good requests so far and i'll definitely be posting more than thirty oneshots this month!

- quirkless high school au
- ooc bakugou
- very short bakugou

- quirkless high school au- ooc bakugou- very short bakugou

Third Person POV

"Hey Shoto" Katsuki said with a smile

Izuku's eyebrows were raised at that, those two have been getting chummy. Since that stupid chemistry lab Aizawa made everyone partner up for.

They couldn't choose who they could work with. If that were the case Izuku's boyfriend wouldn't be sitting that close to the rich asshole known as Shoto Todoroki.

Everyone knows about the Todoroki family their elder Fuyumi and Natsuo both elegant in a way and the bad boy Touya nicknamed Dabi is an upperclassman that also has an interest in Katsuki.

Finally Shoto, the youngest and the prince of the school. He had a large group of fangirls and boys, so why did he have to like Katsuki.

Izuku gets the appeal, his boyfriend is a cute tsundere, that's short, a perfect mix of lean and thick. His ass is constantly being checked out and he's the soccer team captain.

Katsuki is ambitious and loud, everyone should know of his presence. Which is why he is an acquired taste, Izuku honestly liked it better when the two hated each other. But ever since this project started they got closer.

Shoto got to see the softer side of Katsuki, the side that would help any kid out that was getting bullied. Always stood up for what he thought was right and refused to deal with anyone's bullshit.

Which is why Izuku is sitting beside Kirishima as he glares at Shoto. The guy who is currently giving his boyfriend heart eyes, poor Katsuki doesn't even notice that Shoto likes him. It's the same thing with Dabi flirting at any chance he can get, while Katsuki thinks it's just teasing.

Keigo also known as Hawks, a guy that graduated two years ago and is in college but met Katsuki through Dabi, he's always too touchy. Katsuki said that's just how Hawks is.

Even when his bakusquad friend group gets too cuddly or flirty. When Mina cracks a joke about pegging him or rimming him till he cried. Maybe when Sero talks about tying him up or Kami saying something about putting a vibrator in and leaving him for hours.

Katsuki's always been clueless to other people's feelings and Izuku loves that about him. It's also why it took Katsuki two years to notice they were dating. But his cute innocent blond boyfriend could be as oblivious as he wanted to.

"So you coming over again to work?" Shoto asked him

"I thought we finished the assignment already?" Katsuki said