Fred only chuckled, grabbing the pillow from behind his head to slowly tuck it between Rebecca's arms. It was actually rather easy, surprisingly enough, she remained asleep as well, with slow breaths through her mouth since her nose was stuffed up. With a single finger to indicate he needed a minute, Fred grasped a fresh set of robes from the closet before darting towards the restroom to freshen up and get ready. George withdrew his wand, casting a statis charm over the plate and the drinks to keep their temperature, nodding to himself before tucking his wand away again.

"Soo..." His friend hummed quietly, tucking her hands behind her back and slowly rocking on her heels, "that's your brother and his girlfriend?"

"Yeah," George flashed a small smile, lowering his voice slightly as he peered towards the shut bathroom door momentarily, "I promise, I'll say something – it's just kinda a bad time."

"It's fine," She chuckled quietly, shaking her head, "I was only going to ask how long they've been dating – they're really sweet together."

"I don't even think it's been two whole months, if I'm correct," He mused lowly, "but we've known her for a little more than a year now," George smiled a bit wider when she grinned, "They took bloody ages to get together though – and yes, before you ask – I did meddle."

"Ahh, so not much longer than —"

"Readyyy..." Fred sang out quietly as he suddenly emerged from the bathroom, looking fresh once again and cleaned up, "any idea about what the house meeting is for?"

"Not a clue," George shook his head, shrugging.

His brother only hummed, giving a slight shrug of his own before nearing his bed once more. Fred leant down, quickly pressing a gentle kiss to the top of his girlfriend's head before following after George and the Hufflepuff girl.

*

When Rebecca finally woke, nearing noon, it was to repeated taps on the closed window. Peeling her eyes open, she let out a stifled groan at the sheer amount of sunlight, smashing her face into the pillow she held – quickly pulling away and glancing around the room in mild confusion. It took a moment to remember where she was; but when she did, another sharp tap came upon the window – making her grumble before lugging herself to slide off the mattress. Rebecca held the knitted throw to her body tightly, stumbling over a few strewn things across the ground before tossing open the window to let the owl in. Surprisingly enough, there were two owls fluttering about outside, both flying right into the dormitory and settling on two separate bed posts.

"Mornin', Juniper," Rebecca greeted Remus' owl hoarsely, gently scratching the top of her head with a single finger before taking the envelope from her beak, "I haven't got any owl treats here, I'm afraid."

Even while somehow looking disappointed, the tawny owl merely nipped affectionately at the girl's fingers before taking flight once more and right out the window. Turning to the greying owl on the opposite post, she greeted it as well, taking the scroll from it's talon. It hooted loudly at her, fluttering about the room annoyingly before it too ducked out. Rolling her eyes, Rebecca took both letters and settled back on Fred's bed with the knitted blanket across her shoulders. Opening the scroll first, she was rather surprised – the familiar writing from nearly five months ago flashing into her gaze.

pup,
i'm sorry it's been months, i just haven't had much time to write you back. i've come back up north, but i promise i'm still being safe. i still won't be able to write much, it'll draw out too much suspicion. but how's everything at hogwarts this year? staying out of trouble, i hope. harry's sent plenty of letters with word of what you've been doing for him — including nearly hexing some kid when the malfoy boy made those blasted pins