Hyunlix my yandere stepbrother

Felix & hyunjin were arriving to your house "where are we gonna meet our noona, dad?" Felix was to excited to meet you "we're almost there Felix" said their father calmly "okay" then there's hyunjin who putted his hand on Felix's shoulder "just hang in there Felix" then nodded his head yes *time skip* the guys went down and knocked the door "coming!" then someone opened the door "o-oh, hi there" their dad said "you must be y/n nice to meet you" your stepfather gave you a smile "where's your mother y/n?" you were trying to remember what your mother said "she's waiting for you at the airport" you said hiding behind the door in their heads "aww, she is so cute when she's nervous... but the way she talks to our dad... she sound like an angel, but when someone is trying to steal her away from us well, we have to kill them" then you stare at them "and who are they?" he giggled "your stepbrothers" you softly smile "y-you can come i-in if you want, before that... is your stuff r-ready?" you said kindly to your stepfather awhile you let your stepbrothers in "don't be shy y/n, hyunjin & Felix are actually kind and friendly" you smiled onces again "okay" you stepfather looks at the time "alright, time for me to go" then he got into his car to meet your mom, you shouted "happy safe travels!" then your stepfather honked, you got in the house and locked it behind "what was that honk?" Hyunjin said crossing his arms "that was your dad just honked goodbye for me" you blushed hyunjin & Felix staring at eachother "he is so died" they thought, you saw a letter on the table "*gasp* it's from mom" you mumbled, you start to read it.
Dear y/n,
when you were busy napping
your friend came by and gave you somthing, I don't know what's inside but I'm nervous to open it, but I can't you'll be mad at me, lol

have a good day y/n!
love:mom

"love you too mom" then you opened the box "wow" it's a bracelet with your name on it "what's your friends name y/n?" you smiled "Amy, she's really good at making bracelet" Hyunjin & Felix starts to frown "you are ours y/n...and we will kill that girl" *the next day* you & your friend Amy are studying at the library "your stepbrothers are actually popular, you think their part of something?" you were looking around and your stepbrothers are right on cross of you too "my stepbrothers are apart of this band called straykids" you felt someone staring at you and it's Felix brought a soft smile & for hyunjin he death stare at your friend Amy "y/n, come here & sit with us we can help you with your study's" you giggled "sure" you walked over and Felix started to help you with your study's, hyunjin in the other hand wants to have a little chat with Amy "what's up hyunjin?" Amy said with a friendly tone "oh, nothing, I want you to go to sleep" Hyunjin putted his arms around Amy until she past out on hyunjin's arms *after studying* you & Felix are at class awhile hyunjin is drowning Amy at the pool, and Amy doesn't know to swim "this is for trying to steal our sister away from us" then he walked to class to meet you guys there *after school* you three had dinner together but then the news came out "one of police man saw a dead body on the schools pool, and they saw that persons, suicidal letter right next to the pool" Felix turned off the TV "y/n, are you okay?" Hyunjin started worrying, then you started to crying on hyunjin's shoulders awhile Felix carelessly your hair "don't cry y/n, we're here for you" hyunjin nodded in agreement "thanks guys" you said wipping your tears away "let me help you y/n" then hyunjin wipes the rest of your tears "how about we treat you some ice cream y/n?" you softly smile "sure!" they blushed at your cuteness.

The end