4th year - Chapter 49

Start from the beginning

I put the boot on my leg and hobbled out back into my room. "How do I look?" I asked poppy.

"Oh Davina Dear you look stunning" I thanked her before checking the time. I had five minutes to get down. I gave Caleb a kiss grabbed my jewellery and headed off. I was rushing to get to the behind the great hall and also trying to put my jewellery on. I had all my rings on and my necklace locket that matches Bekki's. I was just trying to put in my hoops through my tunnel stretchers.

Finally I made it and seen the twins waiting for me. I smiled and walked over to them. I gave them both hugs and asked if they were ready to which they said yes. I could hear the chatter of all the students and could hear as some first years finished getting sorted. We peered out to see all our friends sitting and looking around for us.

We were told yesterday what was going on so that we had more time to get ready. I still cant believe the triwizard tournament is going to be held this year.

"You both look very handsome, are you impressing someone?" I asked them while I held a smirk on my face. They both grinned at me.

 They both grinned at me

(Fred's style^^)

(George style^^)

(George style^^)

"Could ask you the same thing Davis" Fred raised an eyebrow at me. I just laughed at him and shook my head "did you pierce your nose while you were getting ready?" he asked while he moved my head from side to side to see it. I just nodded at him and responded to his first statement.

"Well now I've got my body back to normal I thought I'd show it off. It's been a while since I've felt comfortable enough, so why not now?" I did a little twirl which was more difficult than I expected with my boot.

"Well you look very good short stack" George said as he got ready to watch the other school's entrances.
"Yeah you look hot" Fred said as he began to do the same.

"Thanks guys" I said as I stood in between them and peered around as Dumbledore began talking.
"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen" he was interrupted my filch running up and whispering something in his hear. The three of us did our best to keep our laughter in watching how the man ran.
"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime."