15- It's Okay. I'm Sorry. I Love You.

Start from the beginning

"Wh-what?"

His head tilts up, eyes closed as he inhales deeply. As he opens his eyes, I could feel my heart falter in my chest.

"Don't, not after what you've done. Don't say you love me."

The air escaped my lungs and the ice-filled my veins. Darkness invaded my vision, but I could still see him. I could still see him looking at me, waiting for a moment. And I could only watch as he turned his back and walked away. Leaving me behind in the dark.

It was breaking my heart, but-

But I deserved it.

[THIRD POV]

Minho and Alby watched as Newt walked out of the forest with his fist clenched tightly. Minho glanced at Alby, who shook his head in reply. Minho glances worriedly back at the forest and Newt. 

"It'll sort out by itself Minho, don't mingle with it," Alby said before walking off.

Minho sighed before turning around, walking back to his hammock. As he sat down he heard the sound of footsteps from deeper from within the forest. As he turned his head up he paused when he saw YN walking into her room.

The door shut quietly behind her, barely even noticeable. And Minho for the first time was worried about her.

~TIME SKIP~

Five minutes until the door open and YN was already by the doors waiting. Minho frowned as he walked closer to the doors, Emmy already sprinting past him calling out to her.

"Mamma, why didn't you wake me!" She called out as she jumped into YN's arms.

Smiling down at her, she combs her fingers through her daughter's hair. "Sorry, I just thought you would've liked to sleep in a little bit longer."

Minho quietly stopped beside YN, casting a glance over his shoulder at Newt who was already working on the vegetables. 

"Okay, but next time wake me up! I like seeing you off." Emmy exclaimed.

YN smiled gently down at her before nodding her head. And the familiar sound of the doors opening filled the air, all heads turning to the door to watch the runners start their run. Minho turned and watched as Emmy ran back towards the Glade, and his eyes went straight to where Newt was. 

Newt was looking at YN, watching her as she had hesitated for a moment after she had turned and faced the maze. And he looked away the moment she had ran in between the doors. Minho sighed, before turning heel and following after her. His long legs managed to catch up with her within a few seconds before she turned the corner.

"Hey, are you oka-"

"I'm fine Minho." She interrupted her eyes trained in front of her as they ran side by side.

His hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her to a stop. He glares softly down at her.

"YN, you're like my little sister. I'm not leaving until you tell me what wrong, and don't try lying because I can tell when you're lying to me." He stated, crossing his arms.

She slowly looked up at him before sighing with a soft smile on her lips. "I'm fine Minho, really I am. Nothing's wrong with me, okay? I'm just . . .  a little tired."

He frowns. "If you're tired then you can just stay in the Glade. You know those Shanks will understand."

YN shakes her head turning back ahead. 

"I can't go back Minho. I need to find it. There has to be a way out, what other reason would we be stuck in the center of the maze? I need to find it, it has to be here. It has to be." She remarked worriedly, her hands rolling into fists.