𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ❤︎

❝𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅

❝𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅...❞ ♫

 Typing, you replied with yes

Typing, you replied with yes. You didn't know what he wanted to talk about so you told him yes because you were curious.

A few minutes passed and you heard a knock come from downstairs. Cutting off the music you walked downstairs with your phone in hand walking towards the door.

Upon opening the door you seen Atsamu standing there , eyes red and hair a mess. You felt your heart break looking at him the feeling of guilt washing over you again.

Opening the door wider you let him in and he took his shoes off at the door. Not a word was said between the both of you just complete silence. Leading him towards the couch you both sat down not daring to say a word the comfortable silence taking over.

Atsamu glanced at you to see you looking up at the ceiling with your head laid back on the coach. Taking a deep breathe he hesitated to speak.

" I came here to get my closure and also to tell you something... "

Looking at Atsamu you could tell he was nervous

Looking at Atsamu you could tell he was nervous. You put your hand on his shoulder to reassure him that he shouldn't be nervous.

" Its okay im listening "

He sighed before shifting his position to face his body towards you.

" All i'm going to say is im sorry. I know this all might seem dramatic but trust me when i say im sorry. You shouldn't have to blame yourself for anything because it was me that fell and i didn't mean to fall. And i know your wondering why i didn't tell you back when i first started catching feelings. It was because I knew you were in love with Suna. Everyone did. And i was afraid of rejection. I don't wanna get in between you and Suna's relationship because he's my friend and so are you. And i just want to wish you and Suna the best and to tell you , You don't have to worry about me... ill be okay but i just need to take my time and heal. "

Letting his words sink into your head you just looked at him. So you were right. He was afraid. You didn't wanna say anything letting the silence take over again.

" You don't have to apologize Atsamu , I understand and im sorry for hurting you. But thank you for an explanation. " You smiled at him. You didn't want your friendship to change after all this. You hoped things between you two stayed as it was before.

" Also ... what did you need to tell me ? "

"Oh umm..." He looked down at his hands before looking back up at you.

" Im not sure how to say this and I don't know if im completely sure but I think im ... bisexual." He mumbled.

Jumping off the coach you starred at him in shock. This was nothing like you expected coming from him.

" REALLY THATS AMAZING ATSAMU , and im here to support you all the way ! "

He wasn't expecting this from you either. In all honesty he was scared to say something in the first place due to the fact he didn't want people judging him. 

" How do you know if your bisexual ? " You asked sitting back down.

" Well you know I went to the camp a few weeks ago for volleyball ? Well there was this guy there named Sakusa Kiyoomi. And I started to feel a way towards him in a way i would usually feel when i start liking a girl and so..." he stated scratching the back of his head.

Smirking at him you started to tease him about his little crush. You guys continued to talk for a few more minutes until he decided to go home. You were happy that he got his closure and that he was slowly moving on.

Closing the door behind him you went back to the couch. Before you could sit down you got another text message.

' what is with people texting me tonight '

Opening the messages you noticed is was Suna. Smiling at your phone you read the message to yourself.

𝙍𝙞𝙣 <3 :
hey baby , practice is over and i just got home and showered. Can i come over ?

 Can i come over ?