𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❤︎

❝𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

❝𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆...❞ ♫

   He said smiling walking towards the living room

   He said smiling walking towards the living room. He set down the bags of food on the coffee table before sitting down on the couch. Sitting down next to him he turned his attention to you.

" Lets eat first then talk."

Nodding your head you both began to eat whatever he brought. About 15 minutes later you both were and just watching TV.

Suna sat closer to you putting his arm around you while still focused on the TV. Turning your attention to Suna you spoke.

" So what is it that you wanted to talk about ? "

Suna broke his gaze turning it to you starring at you. He looked at you up and down before turning away smiling.

" What was that about ? " you said giving him a confused look.

" Nothing , your just very attractive " he said with a smirk on his face.

Rolling your eyes you looked back at the TV.

" Really Suna, be for real what is it ? "

He hesitated before speaking. He knew that you knew what he wanted to talk about.

" Im pretty sure you know already but im just gonna say it. I want us to be together. "

You looked up at him to see him already starring at you. You wanted to be in a relationship with Suna. But you still felt guilty about Atsumu.

" ill just talk to atsumu tomorrow. "

Turning to Suna you can see he really meant what he said. He really wanted to be with you. He was tired of waiting around watching from afar.

" I want us to be together to Rintarou "

      You and Suna were laying on the couch watching Maid Sama while cuddling

You and Suna were laying on the couch watching Maid Sama while cuddling. You were laying on top of him while he had his arms around you.

Just then Suna's phone started ringing.

" Babe hand it to me please " he asked.

You grabbed it off the coffee table giving it to him going back to watching the show.

" Hello ... Oh okay ill be home in 30 minutes "

You turned your head and looked at Suna.

" Sorry , my mom is gonna leave for work and wants me to watch my sister. " he said looking at you with a sad look on his face.

" Its okay tomorrows Friday, you can stay over tomorrow. Im pretty sure my mom wants to see you again to. " you replied smiling.

He smiled back down at before tapping your back telling you to get up. Getting up he grab his keys and phone and you both walked to the door.

" Ill see you tomorrow at school " you said hugging him bye. Returning the hug he kissed your forehead.

After he left you closed the door behind you going upstairs to get ready for bed.

Threw on some shorts and a shirt and laid down in bed going on your phone. You were glad Suna and you were finally together after forever.

You started to doze off so you put your phone on the charger and cutting of your bedside lamp. Turing over you started to fall asleep when your phone started ringing.

Groaning you got up grabbing your phone reading the screen.

incoming factime

Osamu🍙

accept decline

Osamu🍙  accept                          decline