15 (special)

~~~~
~~

Sophia silently watched Kambe pass every obstacle through various security cameras.

Kambes red and white hair violently bouncing behind her made Sophia narrow her eyes.

"You're up next Todoroki" The class president said to Sophia who flinched at her name, the name Todoroki felt so foreign to her nowadays.

It was all she thought about, her dad and Kambe. Everything was so obvious that it almost mocked Sophia.

Everything was confirmed when Sophia from afar saw Bakugo standing next to Kambe, they looked absolutely nothing alike.

Kambe religiously showed people pictures of her deceased father and again, kambe looked nothing like the person who birthed her.

Sophia always tired to find out about her birth mother but it was deemed fruitless, there were no hospital records or even a proper birth certificate.

"Good luck out there Sophie!" Kambe said to Sophia who passed by her.

Sophia knew now that Kambe was indeed the real daughter of Shoto Todoroki.

But what would Sophia do with this information?

"Watch out Todoroki!" Sophia was so distracted that she had no time to react when the large pipes came down tumbling on her making her black out almost immediately.

Sophia was so confused and had many questions to answers she may never get to know.

She just wished she never met Kambe Bakugo.

~~~~

Sophia suddenly sat up with heavy breathing, she had sweat all over her forehead.

"Finally you woke up" A rather tall man stood up from a chair. " I was worried that you were going to stay the night here"

Sophia suddenly felt a urge to cry like a child and throw a fit like she used to. she didn't understand what to do with what she knew or how to even process is properly.

Sophia was scared.

She got up from the bed and jumped into her fathers arms. Sophia began to cry feeling her fathers firm stomach

"Daddy I don't want to think anymore, I don't know what to do" she managed to say in between sobs

Sophia was scared but mostly for her dad, she didn't know what her father knew or what he did to cause this confusing situation but Sophia wasn't sure she wanted to know anymore.

She held her father in an alter and loved him very much but she was scared to find out about the truth.

She didn't want to lose the only person there for her if her dad truly did do something horrible.

"Daddy let's leave Japan and move somewhere far away but I don't want us to come back here again, I can't stand being here" Sophia asked hugging her father tighter.

Sophia didn't care what happened in the past, she just wanted to stay next to her dad like always.

"Just as long as we are together I don't care about where we go" Sophia continued to cry until she felt herself fall asleep against her fathers shoulder.

Todoroki had no idea what was going on or what Sophia was going through.

"That's the first time in years that she calls me daddy" Todoroki said to himself carefully pushing hair from Sophias face

He carried his daughter to their car where he drove back to their home, he continued to carry her until he placed her on her bed.

Todoroki continued to stare at Sophias face while she slept.

Once upon a time he hated to see her face because of her resemblance to bakugo but now he loved that face. He regretted for what he had done to Izuku and how he took a child away from her rightful father

Yet he didn't regret making Sophia his daughter.

He left his daughters bedroom and immediately began to make preparations to move abroad. He wanted to make Sophia happy so he was going to comply with her demands.

That spring in Japan, Sophia never came back to school and Todoroki vanished from the hero spotlight.

No one really knew where they went or why they left.

But everyone was sure they were alive and well.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang 𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝑒•𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑔𝒶-𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒• 🎉