Fighting For What Is Ours

Percy POV

I freeze when I hear my name. I didn't have a great history with him, kind of cause I made his wife blast him with a lightning bolt. But that doesn't matter. "Well, Well, Well, Percy Jackson." He said like a villain in a comic book.

I scowled at him but he laughed and said; " I'm sure you remember Luke." He said trying to make me angry. Luke came out of nowhere. I couldn't be more confused because Luke had died, I watched him get stabbed, he was dead. I said "Luke?" But all he did was pull out his blade and try to stab me. "Whoa! Luke it's me do you remember?" I said uncapping Riptide. 

He said. "I only work for Hades." in an possessed way. I dodged but didn't fight back I knew this wasn't Luke he died for us. but then I realized Hades had stolen The Golden Fleece, the only thing in the world that could bring people back from the dead. He had used it on Luke but I don't know why he's listening to Hades.  Luke swung his sword and it grazed my nose. I had to stop Luke so I could get to the Fleece, I noticed Hades going back to his chambers I had to go quick. I balled up my fist and hit Luke right in the nose. He groaned and stumbled back, I hit him one more time for the knockout punch. 

"WHAM!" I had hit Luke again he dropped to the floor. I knew it would've been much more difficult if he wasn't possessed, because he was ordered to fight me not remembering any of his skills. I called to my friends and we went after Hades. But of course Cerberus stopped us, I called for Annabeth because last time we came here she calmed him down. She took a step towards the horrifying 3-headed dog. He growled until Annabeth got closer and said "iremise" which was calm down in Greek, and the dog whimpered then fell to the ground wanting a belly rub, she rubbed the dog's belly and said "efcharisto" which means thank you. 

We ran until we found the fleece, Hades was standing a few feet away from it. He said "I suppose you want this?" He said pointing to the fleece. "Yeah we want it, we want it bad." Leo said forgetting he was a god. "So, your friend likes to talk?" Hades said. Leo said: "Yeah. You got a problem with that?" I told Leo to stop, and he did. 

"Uncle." I said kneeling. "We just want the fleece." 

"And you will have it, but I need something in return." He said rubbing the fleece.

"And what is that?" I questioned. 

"I want you to go to Leeds Point, New Jersey to Aunty Em's garden. I had a friend who was killed by Medusa, I would like for you to retrieve her statue, or no fleece." He said. He handed me a picture of a regular person not turned to stone. Percy said; "Deal." He took the picture and walked away, but Hades said, "And Percy, watch out for the Jarkels." They walked away to Charon and returned to the Hollywood sign.

"Jarkels?" I asked Jason. 

"Idunno." He replied.

"Any of you guys know?" Jason said turning to the rest of their friends.

They all shook their heads. "Well that's gonna be a problem." Jason muttered. 

They called the called out to the Gray Sisters and Anger said; "We don't have enough room, but we will expand for some more drachmas." she said roughly. They gave them their drachmae, and got in the old, rusty taxi.

They arrived at Aunty Ems and thanked the sisters very much because they went a bit out of their service area. Piper held the picture and looked around the garden until they found the right one. "There!" Piper shouted pointing to a statue. Me, Jason, and Leo approached it very slowly and grabbed it. The monster roared and ripped the statue right out of their grip. The monster looked kind of like a Gargoyle with a Cyclops. I had never seen this before. I uncapped Riptide, Jason unsheathed Gladius, Piper, and Annabeth pulled out their knives, and Leo had Pyrokinesis ready to swing.

Leo charged towards one Jarkel hitting it in the head, I took my sword and slashed on in the stomach it roared it slapped me, I went flying across the garden landing in a bush. Annabeth screamed "Percy!" I got up and watched Annabeth stab on in the throat, and it collapsed to the ground. Piper was stabbing one as well until it had collapsed one came behind her and slapped Piper sending her into a fountain, she was drenched and not happy. She charged the as I stabbed on through the chest, she jumped on a rock sending to daggers into its back, it screeched and fell to the ground. Jason slashed one and finished it off. We all looked around us at the dead Jarkels.

Piper said to me; "Where is the statue?" we all looked around until Annabeth found it still in the dead monster's grasp, we pulled it out and called the gray Sisters again to return us to California.

We got there and climbed through the hole in the "H" paying Charon once again. we stepped into Hades' Chambers Standing 10 yards away from him. "Uncle." I said once again.

"I hope you returned with the statue." He asked.

"We have." I replied. 

"Give me the fleece and I will give you the statue" I said.

He sent the fleece sailing through the air with his mind. "We went through a lot of trouble to get this we would like Luke too." I said hoping he would give us Luke." 

"No, I would like to hang on to him for a bit, and maybe you can do something to get him."

I looked at my friends and nodded. "Yes, I gave him the statue and he escorted us out of his lair." 

Back at camp 

We took a flight back to camp and arrived very late. We gave the fleece to Chiron, he thanked us and we went to our cabins. I was with Annabeth in my bed we were talking about the quest and Hades. I pressed a kiss to Annabeth's lips and said "Goodnight." "Goodnight." she replied and we went to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed, that took me a while so I will work on part 4 really soon. Bye!