The Reunion

Annabeth is in a mind numbing pain. Percy went on a quest with Jason, they went off about 7 months ago. 3 months into their trip Jason comes back with cuts and bruises everywhere, he said he was fighting in Rome when everything went wrong. Percy and Jason were fighting monsters and other Roman soldiers and they had killed every last one of them. They thought. They were about to shake hands and get out of there before anything else went wrong, until an arrow whistled through the air and stabbed Percy in the back; missing his spine and heart. Jason froze , Percy dropped to the ground he groaned and said, "Get to camp. I will make it." Jason knelt down to help his friend. 

Jason yelled and dragged Percy behind cover, behind the was the biggest monster and soldier hoard they had ever seen. Jason said, "No way! You won't last a minute out there!" He said knowing there was no talking Percy out of this. "Percy stop being stubborn!"

Percy grunted and said "I'm always stubborn." He said with a smirk, "Now go and get out of here, I'll make it!"

Jason yelled, "No! I can't Percy!"

Percy looked at Jason like he was pissed off, "Shut up! Now get out of here dammit!"

Jason knew the second he got back to camp (If he got out with his life) Annabeth would skin him and feed him to the camp. but Jason knew Percy was strong he would find water maybe and make his way back to camp.

Jason ran on for about 10 seconds but then ran into 4 soldiers he pulled out his blade slicing one in the leg and slicing one's head off (don't worry they were skeleton soldier skeletons, duh) one elbowed him in the face and skinned his leg with its steel sword. He groaned but fought back and defeated the other two skeleton soldiers. He ran and ran until he found a dock half way across Italy Percy and Jason both knew that they might need some Euro. He needed Euro because they were going to go back to Camp by ship and that was pretty cheap around these parts. He payed the man named Luigi. Jason thought his name was funny but he had too much to worry about to laugh. He got on the ship that looked like the ones they would use in Greece. Jason looked around, talked to the captain, and slept a bit.

Jason wakes up to an abrupt stop and its right at one of the docks in New York. Jason calls out to the Gray sisters (The crazy old ladies that all shared one eye) and gets a ride to camp his leg is killing him, and going 2000 miles and hour isn't helping. When he arrives he gather and tells Leo, Piper, and Frank. They all are quiet for a solid minute, until Annabeth says, "Jason? Where is Percy? 

"Annabeth," Leo says softly, "He didn't make it."

"What?!" She exclaims "You're kidding right?'

Frank and the others shake their heads.

"No, no, no, no. You promised he'd come back. She says  in shock.

"If this is a joke you need to stop." She says with her voice cracking.

"It's not." Jason said. "He told me to go, I swear, I would've taken him with me but there were too many." He said softly.

Annabeth froze and a tear slipped down her cheek. She ran into Percy's cabin and held all of his things his hoodies, t-shirts and cried. She yelled; "Why did you do this to me? Why?" she said sobbing.

Four months later    

Annabeth woke up one morning and did her crying and holding Percy's things. She went by the water praying he would come back alive. Annabeth would've gone looking for him but everyone had to stay at camp. "Help! Someone!" She immediately recognized his voice. It was Percy.

She ran out in the woods to find the voice until she did. She found Percy looking around the woods until he laid his eyes on her. They both ran into each other Percy kissed her, and said. "I missed you so much!" She was speechless, she thought she had lost him. 

"Percy!" She said with tears in her eyes. 

She brought Percy back to the rest of the group and they talked and talked until midnight. Percy and Annabeth were cuddled up in his bed when he said; "Next time." He said with a pause before kissing her on the cheek. "You're coming with me." He said.

"Always." She whispered.

Did you like it???? That was the first chapter I will work on the second one soon. thanks for reading!