"Yes, I'd like that," the girl responded with a soft smile, her hand reaching out to grab yours. "Well I'm going to head back to Seamus, Dean, and Sarah. Want to come?"

"Yeah, I should probably apologize for leaving Harry and Ron so suddenly."

"Why did you leave," you asked as you began to walk, your hands never disconnecting. The girl looked towards you, seeming to hesistate for a moment before answering, "It was nothing really. I was just upset.." she paused for a moment.

"Um, about our fight. Yeah, our fight." You nodded, feeling slightly unconvinced but shrugged it off. "Alright then."

~

Walking into the great hall together you immediately spotted your friends. They stared at you with amused smirks, and happy expressions. You stopped walking, Hermione being tugged back by your sudden movement.
"Everything alright?"

"Oh, yeah. Everything's fine. Was just wondering if maybe you'd like to sit with me after you talk to Ron and Harry? I could introduce you to Sarah," you asked slowly, unsure how the girl would react at the mention of the Hufflepuff.

"Sure," she replied, beginning to walk again and dragging you along with her. You stopped once again when you reached your friends, Hermione shooting them polite smiles, even Sarah to your surprise. "I'll be back my love."

To your surprise the girl pulled you into a kiss, and it was not a short peck like you had expected. Instead her hand came up to cup your jaw, while the other held the back of your neck holding you in place. You could hear the snickering of your friends in the background, but tried to ignore it and instead focus on the girl in front of you as you placed your hands on her waist.

You pulled back slightly, only to have the girl quickly reconnect your lips once again. She kissed you eagerly, as if trying to prove something. Finally she pulled away, your eyes fluttering open as you stood dumbfounded. She smiled at you before giving you once quick peck and rushing off to Harry and Ron, who had been watching the interaction.

Harry, with amusement, and Ron with anger, which only caused you to send a smirk his way before you sat next to Sarah. "Well, that was quite a show. I'm assuming you made up then?"

"Yep. We're all good now," you replied with a smile before snatching a piece of chocolate out of Sarah's hand and popping it into your mouth before the girl could protest. "You arse! That was my last piece," she shouted before beginning to smack your arm, only causing you to laugh.

"I'll buy you another one," you groaned out, as you tried to block the girls attacks. Having enough you brought your arms around the girl, her arms pinned to her sides as she struggled against you. "Merlin, get off of me!"

"Not until you calm down," you teased, the boys in front of you laughing loudly. "No, I don't mess around when it comes to my chocolate."

"Guess we're gonna be like this for a while then," you replied, your hold on her never wavering. She continued to struggle in your hold, until eventually her 'anger' seemed to subside and the girl fell into a fit of laughter. "I hate you," she said in between laughs.

"You love me," you teased with a smile as the girl planted a kiss to your cheek. Your laughter stopped as the sound of someone clearing their throat was heard beside you. "Oh, hey love your back. Here sit," you said moving over so Hermione could take a seat beside you, only to have her squeeze in between you and Sarah.