Hermione pov

as I walk to look around the dark forest, I heard footsteps come tour me, there something run through me and turn to see a shadow ......I couldn't hear what they said and I look down to see blood.

I open my eyes to see my room and look down at PJs to see there was no blood, turn to look at my clock it said 5:30, I was still in shock about the dream

I open my eyes to see my room and look down at PJs to see there was no blood, turn to look at my clock it said 5:30, I was still in shock about the dream. it was only a few more months until I return to Hogwarts, I got out of bed walk to my bedroom door and walk into the rest of my small apartment walk into the kitchen part of the apartment and put on the kettle for tea to calm my nervousness. but as I wait to look out the window for a moment and walk to the table and sat down where my laptop was and search but I did not know what to write. so I close the laptop and when to get a mug for my tea, as pour water in the mug. I finish drinking my tea and went back to bed.

^^^^^^^^^^-Hermione apartment

in the morning

I woke up the sound of knocking on the door of my apartment I was angry who is wake me up on a Saturday at 7:00 in the morning as sleepy, walk to the door and open it to see harry. as I open my door the rest of the way to let harry in. okay harry what do want? you know it sat... but started paste back-and-forth and ramble on about something until I shout HARRY WHAT IS GOING ON!?!. oh, sorry mia, I was on my way here when the paparazzi show up and need to a place hide. fine I said as I walk to the kitchen and turn on the coffee maker and turn to harry and ask what can I help you with? so after harry explain that everyone wants to know if get back with ginny or is dating someone new and told him since when does harry potter cared people think. since harry is my brother and I am his sister and we find out who I was after the third year and Harry was happy to have a sister and even became closer after ginny and ron cheat on us after few months after the war because they only wanted the fame and money, etc and I have to said if I see them again punch both of them for using us like that, I look at harry and when we get Hogwarts. I will look into these dreams. harry ask if I want to go shopping with him and have lunch as well. I said okay, let me get change and we will go.

as close the door and walk to my closet and pick out an outfit to wear

Hermione outfit and hairstyle