But before they could, two of the boys that the guy was with, blocked their pathway, effectively keeping the trio in their place.

"Come on, I won't tell! You can bring your purple-haired friend too," He came closer, cupping the silver-haired girl's chin with his hand while shooting a wink at Yeroyeong who internally cringed.

Dan-I, who flinched at their interaction, finally had enough and stepped up in front of Aera, effectively breaking away their contact. Displaying the coldest glare she could muster, Dan-I responded,

"Sorry, we're a little busy right now,"

Her response might have agitated the lead boy, as he narrowed his eyes and made a shooing motion,

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to them" He shifted his attention back to the girls that were being protectively barricaded behind Dan-I, the brown-haired girl not relenting as this was not the first time someone aggressively hit on her two best friends.

Yeoreyong, who was clueless this whole time as to what was happening, has finally gotten a grasp of the situation. Shooting Dan-I a look, asking if the boy was pertaining to both her and Aera, Dan-I nodded glumly.

With this, Yeoryeong released a loud huff before dragging Aera's and Dan-I's arms to get away from the boys for the second time.

"Let's go Dan-I and Aera!" She exclaimed, eyebrows furrowed in anger as she internalized that there was yet another boy who hit on her precious Aera.

Being much athletic than the silver-haired girl, she effectively pushed the two boys that were blocking their way; and they would've gotten away with it if it weren't for the lead boy harshly grabbing Dan-I collar to make the trio stay,

"Hey, I said wait--" Dan-I was choked, even for just a second as she tried to catch her breath, caressing her neck as she attempted to alleviate the pain the boy had just caused her.

The way he held Dan-I must've sparked something in Aera as she narrowed her eyes dangerously to the boy in front of her.

"What did you do to Dan-I?" The nameless boy, who, instead of being afraid had red rush through his cheeks.

He once again got closer, seeing as she was now physically alone, with Yeoryeong helping Dan-I recuperate by the sides, the barrier that once protected the silver-haired girl was gone.

However, instead of being put into an anxious fit, Aera was filled with emotions of anger, as her stance did not waver even when the boy smirk and grabbed her chin once more,

"What are you gonna do about it, princess?" He asked, face dangerously near hers.

Aera huffed, before responding,

"Eunhyung told me to do this every time someone comes close to me without my consent," Not giving the boy a chance to question her statement she extended her legs back before swinging it forcefully to hit where the sun does not shine.

Eyes wide from what she had just done, she took everybody's panicked and confused moment to drag both Dan-I and Yeoryeong away, adrenaline coursing through her veins as she distinctly heard a string of curses leaving the boy's mouth and a set of footsteps that were obviously trailing after them.

Dan-I, who witnessed the entire incident could not help but laugh out loud, openly expressing how proud she was of the usually uptight girl for the deed she just did. Yeoryeong, who tended to Dan-I didn't see a thing worried a bit about the unusual act of her friend but seeing how Dan-I was laughing so hard, the purple-haired beauty thought it was enough to lay down her worries for now.