Prologue

6 years old

"y/n sweetie come here." Your mom told you as ran to her "yes mommy?" You said as your mother bended down to your level "Me and daddy are going somewhere and you have to come with us is that alright with you?" "Y-yes I'll go with you and daddy." You said as you went with both your mother and father "Mommy, daddy  where are we going?" You asked now looking up at them with curiosity "Were going to see someone sweetie." Your dad said "but why are you in you hero costumes?" You asked.

"It's because you might need to help someone that's in need of it. Some heroes want to help because they feel like it's there job some do it for money but we do it to help them to make feel safe to make them happy." Your mother said "Haha I want to be a hero like you too I'll be a hero that will make people feel safe and happy!" You said unaware the smile that made it's way on your parent's faces. 

"I'm sure you'll be a great hero dear..." Your mother said but mumbled something you weren't sure what she said. As you made your way to a place that looked like a forest "Sweetie you can play we'll watch you." Your mother said as you went to play as you went deeper into the forest you heard a noise.

 "Where is the child?" Someone said which you could tell it was a man "We'll never tell you where she is! We would rather die!" You heard both your mother and father said at the same time "Then I'll have to kill you and then search for the child." The strange voice said "Run y/n run and don't look back!" Your dad said as you ran  throughout the forest with tears in your eyes as you ran as fast as you can as you bumped into someone. 

"Hello...my dear are you alright what's wrong?" A elderly women asked you "M-m-m-mommy and d-d-d-daddy are in trouble in the forest! S-someone is there please help!" You said as tears came down your face as you saw the women call the police. "Alright dear the police and heroes are on their way let's see what happened there." The women said as you both went to the forest.

"W-where's mommy and daddy?" You asked as some heroes and police turned to you "I-I'm sorry young one but there dead..." One of the heroes said "N-no they can't be! They can't be they can't be dead!" You yelled as some of the heroes held you back as you yelled and screamed.

Hours later

"It appears whoever killed the pro heroes dark shadow and frostbite is still unknown but I have a feeling." One of the police say now looking at you "The child will have to stay with her aunt to watch over her." The police men said as you kept looking down not saying a word "Y/n sweetie!" Your aunt called out to you as she gave you a hug 

"A/n" (aunt's name) "I'm here to take care of you come let's go home." Your aunt said as you nodded and went with her "A/n can I ask you something." "Yes of course honey." "Can you train me to become a hero like mommy and daddy and you?" You asked her.

"Yes of course I'll train you but listen to me y/n remember it was not your fault and remember to be you and no matter what your parent's will always be with you." Your aunt said but it was too late 'It is my fault it's all my fault no one can change it.' You thought as you went home with your aunt never forgetting the the day that your parents died.  

I hope you all enjoyed this prologue and this story! Have a good day!