Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives

Start from the beginning

"It's your brother, Alex," He lightly chuckled, showing it to her as he answered the call immediately.

"Hey, Lex!" Tom greeted happily as Alex chuckled behind the video call.

"Tom, It's been a long time!" He responded excitedly, Scrunching his nose. "Wheres my lovely Sister? I'm starting to miss her already..." He crowed teasingly.

"You know, I can hear you, Alex!" Emma called in an amused voice in the background making Alex and Tom snorted a laugh.

"Sorry!" Alex apologizingly responded with a giggled behind the phone. "Look, I know you can hear me, but I can't see you on my bloody screen, Sis!" He cried. "Tom, could you hand over her phone, so I can see her, please?"

"Sure!" He chuckled, handing the phone to Emma as Alex can finally see her sister on screen.

When Alex noticed his sister. He was lightly shocked and speechless. Her body did pretty much changed a lot, ever since she announced she was pregnant with twins.

"Wow! Em!..." Her brother responded in an impressed-shocking tone as he lightly chuckled to himself. "Mom's right, your body did change a lot."

Emma breathed out a huff and rolled her eyes in response. "Of course I've changed, Alex! What else would you expect a pregnant woman to be, huh?" Giving her brother a raised-eyebrow glaring look.

"Chill," Showing his hands up in defense. "I'm not trying to insult you jeez," He said dramatically, Shaking his head with a light laugh. "I'm here to tell you, that mom and dad will be coming over to visit you both there in LA this next Monday," He said, reminding the two immediately

Emma and Tom look at each other for a moment, then face Alex once again on the screen. "Mom and Dad!?" She asked again with her eyes widened with the joy of surprise.

Alex nodded in response. "Mhmm, after all, they'll be staying there for the both of you, till you finally gave birth to their grandchildren," He explained while scratching the back of his head.

Emma looked puzzled for a moment as her brother didn't mention himself that he'll be visiting her too.

"How about you? Will you be joining Mom and Dad too?" she asked, looking puzzled at her brother.

Alex shook his head in response. "Sorry Em, I can't go there yet, you see I'm a bit busy here, you know," He explained while scratching the back of his hair. "But don't worry Sis, I'll try my best to catch up there as fast as I could so I can finally see my beautiful, handsome niece & nephews of mine over there," He said promisingly with a teasing smirk.

Tom laughingly shook his head while Emma rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh You better be, Alex," She said, giving her brother a You-Better-Be-look.

"I will," He chuckled promisingly with a proud tone within his voice.

__________

When Monday finally came for the start of her 9th month period, Emma knew her body would start having some more aches and swells due to her pregnancy, Luckily she was advised by Dr.Coyle to have some bed rest for 5 weeks till the time she finally leads herself into labor.

When her parents finally arrived in LA and came to visit them. Her mom and dad asked them both worriedly if she was okay, Luckily for Emma, she told them she was perfectly fine and told them that Dr.Coyle advised her to have some bed rest for 5 weeks due to the conditions of her pregnancy.

Tom on the other hand never left her side always, promisingly telling them that he wouldn't leave her for anything making her parents very thankful for him as they always believe in Tom that he wouldn't leave their precious daughter.