Never Have I Ever..

Start writing your story

(lmao this was an accident but I'll leave it there do fun)

(NORMAN POV)

I then answered yes as I heared the birds chirping.The raven haired boy then said:

''Alright then,We cant play with only the two us so ill call Emma,Gilda and Don.''

''Oh okay!''

(THIRD PERSON)

As Ray calls the couple and thirdwheel he stares at Norman;Norman was staring at the ceiling but then norman feels a pair of eyes staring at him.

He turns to the raven haired boy Ray then notices that Norman was staring back at him they locked eye contact for a few seconds and they both fliched and Ray went back o the phone Emma answers the Phone and says :

(RAY POV)

''HEY RAY ITS A SUPRISE YOU NEVER CALL ME!!'' She shouts over the phone.

''Lower your voice goddamnit are you trying to damage my ear drums!'' He Exclaims.

''Anyways can you call Gilda and Don to come to my house were gonna play a game together you dont have to call Norman because hes with me anyway.''

''Oh alright ill see you in a few minutes bye emo!''

''Bye five year old.''

The call ends and Norman was asleep.(This story doesnt make sense)He was a quiet sleeper i look at his gentle relaxed face, He won't wake up right? i thought to myself. I get closer this his gentle soft face my face starts turning pink i close my eyes But then the unexpected happened.

(NORMAN POV)

I was awake the entire time i just wanted to rest my eyes but then i noticed Ray getting closer to my face i stay 'Asleep' to see what he would do. He closed his eyes he looked like he was gonna kiss me but then i couldn't take it anymore and then I opened my eyes and started kissing him.

His eyes widened but then he kissed back. After we kissed for atleast a minute he broke apart for some air I then smirked and kissed him again i then let my tounge enter his mouth like a snake.

I could hear the faint moans he made, I enjoyed it a lot.I then put my hands around his waist and slide a few fingers at a time under his shirt.Ray then arched his back a little As my fingers crawled up his shirt to his chest.

(IM  SO SORRY FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE , IM SORRY FOR MAKING THIS)

We break apart from the kiss and ray just looks down in embarassment, I chuckle, But next thing i know ray is ontop of me..

(RAY POV)

As Norman chuckled on how much i was blushing i decided to get him back;I got on top of him and kissed he, He flustered Red he was squinting his eyes i try making eye contact with him but he doesnt i use my index finger and put his chin up he then openes his eyes but then i hear the front door open

''Oh Sh!t Emma and the others are here!''

Norman is just looking down at the floor,I stand up but then go outside my room to check out;I then see Emma,Gilda,Don and Anna. As I looked to see who Emma brought I see that girl Anna.. I just hated her she had a crush on Norman I started glaring at her from afar.It seems like she noticed me staring at her.

(3rd PERSON POV)

As the 4 of them go up to rays room Anna then notices Norman on Ray's bed and goes up to his face and says:
"Norman are you alright?"
Ray then puts his hand on Anna's shoulder squizing it a bit saying
"He's fine no need to worry."
He Had an annoyed look on his face.Then Emma breaks the depressing atmosphere and shouts.
"COME ON YOU GUYS LETS STARTING PLAYING THE GAME"
"Wait Emma what's the game were playing anyway?" Gilda Asks.
"Well Ray said we're playing never have I ever" she said while having a huge smirk on her face"
Then they all sit in a circle:

     Emma
Don.       Gilda
Anna.           Ray
       Norman

(Their positions 👆)

(Emma POV)

I then say : "I'll start!"
E= Emma
D=Don
G=Gilda
A= Anna
R=Ray
N= Norman

E: NEVER HAVE I EVER KISSED SOMEONE!
D: I didn't know we'd be doing these types of questions?
E: well we're doing it wether you like it or not!

Norman puts his hand up hesitantly and Ray does aswell.
"OOOOHH did you guys kiss each other?!?"I squeal.
"N-NO OF COURSE NOT" Ray stutters.

Norman is just sat there quietly staring at the ground,He's probably rethinking his life decisions. I chuckle in my thoughts.
"Alright Dons turn!"
"Hmm never have I ever gotten a nosebleed because of someone"

"That's a weird question don't ya think?"gilda says.
"Just wanna catch some people you know lol"Don answers.

Ray then puts his hand up..
Emma jumps on him and says

"OHHH WHOS THE LUCKY GIRL"

(NORMAN POV)

Emma then jumps on Ray and says who's the lucky girl my eyes just widen a bit ,a second later I look back down at my knees I then got deep in my thoughts "a girl?" And I actually thought Ray liked me,well love is love I guess..
I then go back to reality with a confused Anna close up to my face saying.

"Norman are you alright"
"Oh I'm fine thanks for asking Anna!"

I then look over her shoulder to see an annoyed Ray glaring at me but then I noticed he wasn't glaring at me he was glaring at Anna,I then turn over to him and give him a soft smile he then looks away looking a bit red.When I tried getting a better view of him he was as red as a rose bit roses are beautiful!

It was then Anna's turn to ask the next question she then asked,

"Never have I ever kissed my crush"
And then Me,Emma,Ray and Gilda put our hands up.

Anna then speaks

''N-Norman you kissed your crush.. oh well.. did they kiss you back..?''

''Oh well you see they did!''

Emma the jumps on top of me caging me screaming,

''OHH H HH H WHO WAS YOUR CRUSH!!!!!!

Before she could continue screaming Ray interrupted her by picking her up and dragging her on the ground he then said with an annoyed look

"Get off him.."

Word Count - 1077
This has to be the longest thing I've written in forever well thank you for reading this I'm gonna publish it right now