The Big Day

"Percy!" She quietly screamed. "Wake up!"

"What?" He said like he was half dead.

"It's the big day!" She said like he should know what she was talking about.

"Oh no..." He said with his voice fading.

It was Jason's birthday he was turning 18, Percy had completely forgot, well It's hard to blame him. It's not that often you go missing for 4 months.

"Damn.  Stupid. Jason!" Annabeth heard him mutter. 

She laughed and said. "Go! I'll be right behind you!"

"Ok." He said after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Percy walked over to where all of their friends were sitting. "Eyyyyy!" Leo said. (Remember? He's the stupid one.)

"Hey! Birthday Boy!" Percy said shaking Jason's hand.

"Hey." Jason replied. "Where's the cake?" 

"About that." he said leaning over to Piper.

"Was it my duty to get the cake?" He whispered.

She chuckled. "Don't worry Percy it's fine." Jason said.

"Buuuuuuut, I do want a steak." He said with a smirk.

"Fine, I'll ask Chiron once dinnertime comes." Percy said also wanting steak.

Annabeth walked over and said. " I wish you a Happy Birthday Jason, but if Percy ever goes missing again I'll kill you and once I find Percy I'll kill him too for going without me." 

"Ok, ok, Geez." Jason said pretending to be scared.

Piper kissed on the cheek and said "Jason, guys, Do you want to play Dodgeball?"

Percy thought : "Well that's weird, Dodgeball is a little random, but he knew he wanted to play do he said yes.

They were about to grab some dodgeball and start killing each other when Chiron said, "I have a quest for all of you. 

Percy groaned and said, "What is it?"

"The fleece has gone missing and I need all of you to retrieve it for us. When you were missing Percy, there was a break-in and that's why I didn't allow your friends to look for you because if The thief saw you, he might think that you were looking for the fleece and would attack. So I want you to go to The Underworld, some of Hades goons have stolen it." He said all in one breath.

"What?" Leo said stupidly.

  "You heard me." Chiron said.

Their quest began in 3 days so they had a bit of time to prepare. Leo, Piper, Percy, Annabeth and Jason were all going.

2 days until the quest

Percy and Annabeth are at the creek with their feet dipped in, Percy's arm around her, and her head on his shoulder. "Percy?" She said softly. "Yeah?" He replied. "Promise me, that if I don't make it back from this quest, you'll avenge me."    

"Annabeth." He said comforting her, "I promise you will come back with me unharmed, ok?"

"Ok." She said. Percy kissed her forehead and said "I promise." 

1 day until the quest

Jason and Piper are sitting in a tree talking about the trip to The Underworld. "Piper." Jason said. "Yeah?" She replied. "Are you nervous or anything?" He asked. "Um, a little bit."  She said trying to sound less nervous than she really is. "Me too." He said. "Dinner!" Chiron called to all the campers. "Ok, Let's go for dinner." He kissed her cheek and hopped off the branch. Piper followed, she jumped off and Jason caught her, and set her to the ground.

The day of the quest

Leo, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, and Percy are all ready to go. Leo looks like a 5 that just found out they were going to Disney Land. Piper and Jason talked, Percy and Annabeth sat down playing a game of Uno, and Leo still didn't look anything less like a five year old excited for Disney Land. 

They got a flight to LA, California. They went to the Hollywood sign and stood by the "H". Leo tried to go in but Jason yanked him back from the collar and Leo yelped. "We're here." Jason said. "And we were about to be in the Underworld until you yanked my collar!" Leo said. "Shall we go in?" Percy said. "Yep, let's go." Jason said.

They walk in to the dark cave where they see water covering the surface all around, and standing there with a paddle and boat is Charon the rower, for all of eternity. They pay Charon his Drachma and get on the boat they are literally surfing over hell and Leo looks over and says "Awesome!" Like the five year old he is. Percy pulls his body on the boat before he can fall in to the fiery pit of hell. They stop and and step onto solid ground where they meet Cerberus, Piper shrieks and covers her mouth. "Shh!" Annabeth quietly screams at Piper Cerberus is angry and calls to Persephone (Hades' wife) She looks at all of us and screams her Husband's name and he says "Well, Well, Well, Percy Jackson. 

Sorry if that was a little rushed but I added more than i originally had and will soon work on chapter 3 Thanks for reading bye!