🖤 Yukisada × Reader 🖤 (Thank you)

Começar do início

<<I'm sorry...>> you murmured.

You felt like an idiot for letting yourself be captured and beaten up that easily. Rocma especially would've been quite let down.

Yuki's face turned puzzled: <<What? No, why are you even sorry? Anyway, we'll talk about this later. Now you just need to relax. Let me bandage you>>.

You barely felt the presence of your own physical body. It was as if it all fell asleep.

It was probably better this way: it prevented you from feeling awful pain.

That monster... those scornful laughs resurfaced in your mind...

A sharp headache.

But you decided to ignore it. You knew that the things he said were not true. And still... those words sometimes came back, haunting your mind.

Your mind found some rest when you felt another layer of bandages wrapped around your arm.

You were gradually feeling your body again.

Yukisada's movements were slow and delicate, as if he was caressing your aching body.

You wanted to close your eyes for a while, so as to enjoy that touch fully. You didn't know when it would happen again.

<<Thank you...>> you whispered.

<<Ssh. That's the least I could do>>.

He smiled at you. That adorable, affectionate smile... you missed it so much.

It was all you had to hold on to when you were surrounded by pain and tears. The only thing that gave you some kind of hope, even for a brief moment, was the memory of that smile.

Your felt your heart warming. It was such a moving experience.

Nonetheless, you tried to constrain and keep the strength of those feelings locked in your chest, so that they wouldn't spill over.

You didn't have the courage to express them anyway.

Actually, you didn't even know how to express them.

**

Later that afternoon, when you felt a little better, Yuki brought you some cocoa.

<<You need to drink something warm>> he said, placing the tray on the little bedside table. He grabbed a smoking mug and brought it close to your lips.

<<Oh, come on>> you murmured, blushing a bit: <<I'll do it myself>> you tried to raise your arms, but a violent fit ran through your body. A whimper escaped from your lips.

<<No, I said you need to rest! Don't worry>> Yuki said.

You gave up in the end.

He place the edge of the mug on your lower lip. Slowly, the hot liquid flowed down your throat. It felt like a healing potion. The inside of your body was regenerating itself. You didn't know if it was thanks to the cocoa or for his loving, caring way of tending at you.