🦋 Chapter: Prologue 🦋

Author P.O.V

After Mia and her friends save Ono 'the unicorns king' from the north horn & defeated Rixel sending him out from Centopia for good & also defeated Pantea as well, but without anyone noticed there are 2 wing unicorns that were still frozen inside the ice wall. But only the Ice Unicorn knows that, so he unfroze the ice wall.

One of the unicorn's horns started to glow, then the young mare unicorn wakes up, then she used her crystal horn to wake her father up.

'Father...father wake up' she nuzzled into her father, waking him up.
Then he wakes up 'Ugh, my daughter...Frosty??? What happens' the full male unicorn stands up slowly. 'And where is Denali...Valeria where is your mother'
'Father pleased calm down, I don't know where mother is, but right now we must go before we are freezes'
Valeria's father (Aron) nodded as they thanks Ice Unicorn, and fly away from the north horn.

~~~ 2 Hours Later ~~~

They've been flying for 2 hours nonstop until they see the unicorn's herds (Fern-grass heard), so they decided to land there, not far from the herd. Until king Ono notices them.

'May I help you??' King Ono's asked them.
'Hello there, my name is Aron & this is my daughter Valeria. We're sorry for coming here so suddenly, but we didn't mean any harm that comes to your family' Aron and Valeria walk forward to king Ono.
'I see, then what can we do to help you?'
'We were just trying to find my wife, she's missing. We don't remember what happened, we only just been waking up from the ice walls' Aron explain to Ono's.
'But do you what is she supposed to look like?' The pink unicorn asked.
'We do, we do remember...'
'My name is Lyria, and this is Onchao, my son & this is my husband Ono'
'Oh, I see. Well it is such an honor to meet you' Valeria bowed to them, and so as Aron.
'There is no need to bow my dear, but I thought my husband & my son was the one unicorns that have wings'
'Well, there are once more of us. Until Pantea hunting us all one by one, stealing our necklaces. Only the 3 of us survive, and my wife is still missing. And I need to find her fast'
Aron was about to take off, but her daughter stopped him.
'Father your too weak to fly, you need rest. After all, we've been flying from north horn for 2 hours nonstop'
'I think your daughter is correct, Aron you need rest. You can look for your wife tomorrow morning, and I will go with you to help you find her' Ono's said, as he guides Aron & Valeria to resting place.
'But my king...' Aron's words were cut off by Ono.
'Please just called me Ono, no need for that words'
'But Ono, are you sure it's a very good idea, I don't want to be a burden to you'  Said Aron.
Ono's smiled at them.
'There is no burden at all, you both are now part of my herds and my family as well'
Valeria and Aron smiled at them.
'Thank you so very much, Ono, I don't know what we will do without you'
'You're very welcome. Now get some rest, you & I will start looking for your wife tomorrow morning'
Ono and the rest of his family are left Aron & Valeria alone to let them rest.
'Father can I come with you 2, I need to know if mothers alright'
'No, I'm afraid that you're not allowed to come my daughter, it will be a dangerous journey for you'
Valeria argues with her father.
'But father pleased, we've been in many dangerous situations before. And I'm not afraid of anything'
Aron smiled at his only daughter.
'I know my dear daughter, but I needed to stay here so you'll be safe just in case if anything happens to me. Because you are the only thing that left for me & I must protect you'
Valeria lowered her head, but Aron lifted her head by his wing.
'Look at me, my daughter, I promised you tomorrow I will try hard to find your mother and bring her back'
Valeria comes closer to her father, as they fell asleep in the night sky with a full moon.

~~~ Tomorrow ~~~

Early in the morning, Aron promised to her daughter to bring her mother & wife back.
'Father pleased be careful out there' she nuzzled her nose towards her father.
'I will my daughter, and I'll be back soon...I promised' Valeria saw Ono we're talking to his family.
'Are you ready Aron, my friend' Ono asked Aron.
'For my wife & my daughter...I'm always ready for anything' Aron said, as they take off and left.
Lyria and Onchao came towards Valeria.
'Don't you worry my dear, they'll be back soon & nothing will ever happen to them. Why don't you & Onchao go flying together' Lyria said, as Valeria and Onchao take off to flying while playing chasing around.
'So Valeria since you already know my name, why don't we get to know each other' Onchao asked.
'Okay, what do you have in mind??'
'Like your necklace or your crystal horn, you got'
'My necklace contains a very special power, only us knows & my crystal horn could heal, detecting, & sense something or someone, that near by' Valeria explained to Onchao.
'Wow, that is so amazing. But I'm still curious about the necklace though'
Valeria laughs at Onchao's seriousness.
'What so funny??' Onchao asked her.
'You...I mean you look so funny when you look so curious'
'Oh really...you really think I look funny, I'll show you whose funny'
Onchao started to chase Valeria, while Valeria trying to get away from him.

~~~ Later ~~~

'Oh and I forgot to tell you something, Valeria...that my mother is pregnat, and I'm going to be a big brother very soon'
'Oh, in that case, congratulations Onchao, and I'm pretty sure that you will be a fine guardian for your little sibling, and I know you will be the best one'
Onchao laugh as they continued on their flying.