Chapter 1

Hey everyone...

A/N: This is the story completely my imagination.. The characters are same as they are in real life! So this story revolves around the preparation before holi.. Damnfam is still not together.. Like the whole damnfam! They are split in Delhi and Mumbai...

Back to story...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanzeel's Pov:

Today when I woke up at Rishu's place in Dehli something was different.. I mean something is not actually the same. Its Rishu.. Where is he?? Raat tak toh side mai tha aur subah achanak se chumantar.

Okay let this be! Let me get ready first. I need to hurry cuz I have my flight back to Mumbai.. Aur jane se pehle mujhe Ashi se bhi milna hai! But I am happy also kyunki kuch dino main Ashi will shift to Mumbai and then we can actually spend time together in real and not just facetime...

I saw my watch striking 11.00am. I brushed my thoughts and quickly took shower. When I came back to Rishu's room I was quite shocked to see him all ready!! Kese!??? Is this rishu only na??? Rishu itni jldi ready??

Tanzeel- Bhai?? Tu itni jldi ready kese ho gaya? Tabiyat toh thik hai na? Kisine jadu tona toh nahi kr diya na? (laughs)

Rishu- Abe yrr! Ek toh jldi ready ho jatha hun toh bhi problem hain tum logo ko. Vese you are ready toh chal jaldi Ashi ke ghr ke liye..

Tanzu- Haan chal..

And then we left for her house. As we entered we where welcomed by swati anuty.. She is really very sweet. And she told that ashi is in her room. We went in.

Tanzu- (knocking the door) Ashi open the door.

Ashi- It's open only.. Come in!

We opened the door only to find her seating on the corner of her bed and almost on the verge of crying. I just didn't waste any moment and went near her and hugged her. She also hugged my back and was sobbing by now.. We kept that hug for which felt like eternity cuz I guess she was not wanting that hug and that comfort to go.. Even I was wanting to have that hug for life. Just then someone has to ruin all our moments.. As always Rishu yrrrrr!!!!!

Rishu- Guys yrr main bhi hun yaha hai.. Mujhe sab bhul hi jathe hain! (Fake crying)

And I pulled him in the hug too! The perfect group hug. Then we parted cuz I guess by then Ashi was feeling all okay.

Tanzu- Ashi kya hua??

Ashi- Actually you know na main shift ho rahi hun. Yrr I don't want to leave my parents and ofc my Benny and this room and everything. But at the same time I wanna be there with all of you guys... WITH MY DAMNFAM...

Rishu- I know you are having this mixed feelings but trust me tu sab manage kr legi. And you won't be alone when you shift their. Hum sab hai tere saath. Tera pura damnfam hain!

Ashi- (smiled) Yes you are right..main apne damnfam ke pass aa rahi hun. Toh sad thodi hona hain. And guys aur ek problem hain.

Tanzu- Ab kya hain?

Ashi- Holi!!!! (In a scared tone plus not so interested one)

Rishzeel's face palmed and started laughing.

Ashi- Kya yrr guyss. Chodo main nai kr rahi tum dono se baat...

Rishzeel- Sorry naa!!!
And ashi laughed too!

Rishu- Tanzeel thuje late nai ho raha?

Tanzu- Haan yrr chal main jatha hun..and meet you all very soon. In Mumbai.