One shot?

2021 April 24- I've updated this story to be more gender friendly. I also made it to where you're a Kitsune, not a KitsuneHuman. 

A/N: There is kissing, couple of cuss/curse words. Some OOC, but that's due to panicking. So maybe not. It's hard to think straight when panicking. Anyways, I've been wanting to make a Gloxinia X Reader fic for a while and April Fools finally gave me the idea. I chose a Kitsune because Kitsunes are mischievous, thus perfect for pulling pranks on others. If I get a couple of reviews asking for the birthday party/wedding night then I might consider it. I'd have to rate it Mature for 'adult situations.' It would also take me some time to create it. 

This is my second one shot. Enjoy my fellow readers! And please review, It's more encouraging than you know. :)

wattpad: zelliyn

FanFiction: zelliyn7

AO3: Zelliyn

(This will only be in the first chapter of each story.) Please hit the star for each chapter to let me know you like this shit. Review if there's a part that you like/dislike and if you disliked something in my story/that chapter, please be constructive in your response. Explain where I went wrong; that I used a word wrong and give an example; something like that. I haven't had this happen yet but I wanted to get ahead of it. :3

Reader- Race: Kitsune. Physical age: 17. Height: 4'10. Skin color: Not mentioned. Hair color: Not mentioned. Eye color: Not mentioned.

Gloxinia woke up to the bright morning sunlight into his eyes. He groaned, uncomfortable, as he accidentally fell asleep on the ground. He moved a hand up to cover his eyes when he noticed that a piece of paper fell down and hit the ground. He sat up and read it, half-asleep. What he read woke him up quickly and made his blood go cold. 'We have (your name). Find her/him in 6 hours and we'll make a trade. IF you don't find her/him in that time, s/he'll be sold in a port town and shipped off. There will be 5 clues around the forest that will lead to her/his location. Your time starts now.'

'Damnit, how could this happen?' Gloxinia thought, panicking, as he flew through the trees in the Fairy King's forest, with the note still in his hand. He looked around frantically, trying to find a clue. "Brother? What's wrong?" Gerheade said, 'worried' and not used to seeing her brother frantic. Gerheade knew what (Your name) was doing and even though she didn't agree with it. She was hoping it would finally bring the both of you together as a couple.

"(Y-your name) was kidnapped. They left this note saying that if I don't find her/him in 6 hours, s/he'll be gone." Gloxinia said, breathing quickly, with his head down. "I'll help you brother. Don't worry, s/he's strong." Gerheade said, reassuringly, and placed a hand on the redhead's shoulder. The fairy king took a deep breath and let it out, "Thank you, Gerheade. I still can't believe that this has happened; here of all places," he said, his tone slightly shaky. "There's 5 clues total that will lead us to her/his location. But I don't know where to start." Gloxinia said, trying to calm himself down. "First thing, you should do is eat." Gerheade said, frowning slightly. "Damn it! I don't have time for that!" Gloxinia snapped at his sister. "Brother, you need to eat to think better and to fight." The blond advisor crossed her arms and at that time, his stomach growled. Gloxinia sighed and said, "Sorry.... Maybe you're right. Let's go."

They both took to flying to head to the peach tree. As Gloxinia looked at the peaches, he noticed a note on his favorite tree. He quickly dropped the peaches in his arms, grabbed it and read the note. The note only had two words on it, 'the water-'. He looked at it, puzzled and tilted his head. 'The water- what? That doesn't make sense.' He shook his head and called out to Gerheade, "I found a note but it doesn't make much sense." Gerheade walked over to him and read it. "'The water-'? That's not much of a hint. But at least we know water is involved." Gerheade said.