Yeah, there is, it's me!! I'm not that idiotic child anymore who remains still receiving all of the angry bitings for my drunken and card addict of a father.

I learned to surpass and recover my condition!! I did my very best to prove to him that I'm not an idiot and I don't deserve all of it. I'm normal now, but it seems that he will never change. He is the usual deadbeat father that I have. I hope he will change when I became okay, but it appears that someone heard my prayers. Differently, someone did change, but it is my mother.

The woman who dedicated her life to protect me is the one who is bed-bound now. One day, She just never left her room again. She just remained still like she was done and tired of living already.

She can sit still and eat with help, but she never talks and move around anymore. It's like her body shuts down because of all the hardships that she had gone thru for more than 20 years. The doctor said that she might have suffered a Catatonic Psychosis, which is a condition where a person's inability to move normally, or in a severe case like my mom, stays still. Suddenly, she became like this two years ago without any warning at all. The reason why we are still staying here is just because of this house. This house belongs to him, so we don't choose but to stay because if we go. There is nowhere else we can go. We don't have enough money to rent a decent house near my school and near people who can help me take care of her.

But someday, I will escape from this hellhole!! I will run with my mom and will never turn my back ever again.

After I fix myself, I decided to check up on my mom before going to the University, which is in the East. The city is dividing into four groups the North, South, East, and West.

(A/N

This division applies to the underground battle that happens in this story. It's likes territories, and the east belongs to Jokers.)

"How's my mom Auntie, Are there any changes at all?" I asked the woman who is in charge of taking care of her. She owes my mother a lot when she was okay before. That's why she agreed to take care of my mom whenever I'm away. My mom is always asleep, so it's easy on her.

"Nothing Damon, there is still no change with her, still the same." Auntie sadly said to me

"It's okay, Auntie. I'm sure she will be okay and be back soon right mom," I said to her as I caress her head softly and give her a simple peak on her forehead.

"I hope so, Damon. Your mother is a great loss to the community. She was the best nurse I have ever encountered in my whole life. She did not only help her patient medically, but she cares about her own family. I witness it myself when she nursed my back to health when I suffered from a stroke. Without her, I don't think I would be able to go back to my old self." She smilingly said to me.

"I know Auntie, I know!! Auntie, please take care of mom. I will have to go to attend my University. I don't know what time I will be back, if ever my father will go home, you know." She didn't let me finish

" I know the drill Damon, lock the door and try to barricade the door for him not to enter this room. I know, don't worry. Besides, my son is always checking up on me. You know how scared your dad was when he tries to enter the room and best up your mom. My son helped me to deal with him, so don't worry. If only I have a bigger house, I will get you and your mom out of here, and you will not have to deal with that evil father of yours.". She sadly said to me

"It's okay, Auntie! Just two more years, and I will be graduating. Everything is going to be okay. I promise!!!" I said to her

"Yeah, Thank goodness that he gifted you an intelligent mind. You were able to attend that prestigious University because you are so smart." She smilingly said to me. I just smiled at her; then I proceed to go out of my heal house and go to my comfort place. THE UNIVERSITY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided not to attend my first-period class, which is just a minor subject and a boring one. I can pass it even with my eyes close. I go to my usual hangout place. This place is what I called THE JOKERS DEN!! No one is allowed to be here except my group, the Jokers.

We are the most feared faction here at the university. Most of the students here consider our group as the group of Bullies, which I don't care about because it's true. We love to destroy and hurt things that came in our way. No one can match our group, especially that one of my group members is the son of the school head, one is the son of a politician, one from a powerful clan. We rule the whole school, the entire east. So no one dares to cross us.

Many people are shocked that I could join this group, more to it than I'm their leader. I've been the Jokers leader this year, as our former leader graduated already. I don't know too, but maybe because of my intimidating Aura and how I can inflict pain on others like no other, which made me the deserving one to this position. I grow up feeling every kind of pain, so doing it myself is such child play for me.

No one dares to cross DAMON KIRIGUN. my full name is Tharn Damon Kirigun, but I don't use it, it's because It's also the name of my f*cking useless dad. His name is Thara which is so similar to Tharn!!! If only I can erase it permanently, I will do it in a heartbeat.

I arrive near the den when I notice that my group is gathering in the middle like they were watching something

"What is happening!!!" I yelled at them. They immediately turned their back to see me

"Master, it's you!! Because it's our first day back!! We brought you a welcome back gift!!" Zee playfully said to me. I smirked because I already know what he means by this. Master is what they call the leader. Mostly I prefer just my name. We are friends, after all.

"Looks like I decided not to attend that boring subject perfectly," I said as I was walking in front of my group.

There I saw a man who looks like a student kneeling in front of us. His hands are tied at the back. I wonder what this guy did to make him our new toy for the day

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I didn't know that this place was occupied!! Please don't hurt me!!"He yelled at us. My members laugh at him

"Oh!! He knows how to speak. I thought he was mute, hahahaha," Boun mockingly said as he put his arms into my shoulder

"What are you waiting for, do what you have to do!! I lazily said to then I proceed on sitting on my chair. My members started to circle him and act like they are taunting him.

He looks like a stupid child.

" Please don't hurt me!! Please!! Please!!!" He yelled repeatedly. I just smirked at him and continue to watch

"Scream some more!!! Scream!!! Scream!!" one of my members yelled at him. He continues to scream then they started to hit him all over. They kicked, punch and smash him with anything that they were holding.

It's like a work of art for me. I am seeing all of this blood coming from his face. It's so satisfying to look at.

Call me crazy, but I love what I see right now. It's like giving us the power over someone. This what happens if you ever cross us. This what happens if you try to even go near uS.

Try, and you will die.

I have been a member of the Joker ever since high school. It became part of who I am. I don't think I can ever escape or even want to escape from it.

To be continued

A/N
I hope I'm giving justice to this kind of genre. This is my first time writing this kind of storyline, so please bear with me. I was bullied before but not the physical type of bullying so I'm not familiar with this. I imagine this, so please don't be angry at me if I'm not that good.

Comment and Votes are so welcome

Love lots

Waanjai MJORA