Love?

(Y/N) and his father were both up early as they cleaned the car. (Y/N) seemed to enjoy cleaning the car as he was smiling. He always wanted to clean their car ever since he was a kid. He enjoyed watching his father clean their car for skme reason.

As they cleaned their car, both didn't knew that Sora was watching them from her window. Sora rubbed her arm uncomfortably. She didn't knew why she was so interested in (Y/N) it bothered her so much that sleep wasn't an option. She's never felt this feeling before.

"Sora-chan? Are you okay?" Sora panicked and immediately used herself to cover the window. "Y-yeah! Uhm, was just thinking on how to improve!" A-chan crooked her eyebrow and slowly approached Sora. Sora eyed her friend as she sweat a bit.

A-chan looked at Sora, at the corner of her eye. She saw (Y/N). A-chan smiled and poked Sora's sides. "Someone has a crush~" A-chan teased and Sora's face immediately turned red and immediately shook her head. "N-no! I don't have a-any! Besides, I-I'm gonna be an idol!"

A-chan looked smug. "Are you suuuure?" A-chan giggled as she grabbed Sora's hand. "Come on, I made chicken and ramen. I'll lend some more clothes for you until I get my salary."

Sora witts immediately kicked in and smiled. "Ne, I dont think I can fit in your clothes, A-chan~ Did you forget I have bigg-"

A-chan immediately shut Sora up by pinching her lips closed together. "Shut it." Both stood at an awkward silence. Before both giggling. "Alright, let's go." A-chan immediately went out but Sora looked back and looked at (Y/N) now topless and using it to wipe his sweat. She blushed hard immediately and ran up to A-chan.

"How's the progress so far, dad?" (Y/N) tossed his shirt on the ground and grabbed his spare shirt. Tanigo sighed and rubbed her forehead. "No progress. No one's liking Sora-chan so far. Said she lacks something, I don't know what she lacks. In my opinion, she's a misunderstood talent. She's good at singing! Her dancing needs a bit of improvement but that's it!"

(Y/N) shooked his head and wore his shirt. "Don't use money on convincing this bastards. Most likely they help her seriously." His father nodded and leaned against his car. "Its already been 2 weeks dad. What's the probability of you finding her a good group?" (Y/N) stood up and stretched his arm. (Y/N) snickered. "You might as well make your own idol group." (Y/N) joked as he grabbed his belongings and started walking towards their apartment.

Tanigo sighed and closed the car and grabbed his keys and followed his son. "Doesn't sound bad but I don't know how to manage one!"

"Yeah yeah, like I know how to manage one!" (Y/N) yelled back as he entered their apartment and immediately made his way towards the kitchen and started preparing some salad and fish for them both.

"You know, your idea isn't half bad." Tanigo said as he entered and close their door. "Maybe I can make a idol company, what do you think?"

His son chuckled. "You? Seriously? Not really, I can't see you sitting down and managing this idols of yours. Doesn't suit you." Tanigo sighed and nodded, agreeing with his son.

"It does seem ridiculous."

"Why are you helping her so damn much anyways?" Tanigo sighed and looked at his hands. "I already told you, son."

(Y/N) nodded and sighed. "It wasn't your fault, alright? You need to let it go. We just have to move on dad, mom would want us to move on."

Both men went silent, (Y/N) continued his cooking and Tanigo grabbed a newspaper and started reading.

On the other side of the door. Sora was listening in, their voices were too loud to ignore. Sora felt bad that she listened in and immediately went back inside. "I'm back."

A-chan peeked her head around the corner and nodded. "Welcome back, enjoyed your walk?" Sora just nodded and made her way to their sofa. Sora hugged herself, she hated what she's currently feeling right now. It was new to her.

"You're in love. That's what it is, Sora-chan. But don't to chasing after him this early okay? He's a good kid. Just accidents tends to happen that can close someone's heart to the world." A-chan sat down beside her.

"Do you think I really have a crush on him?" A-chan pondered. "Well, I mean. It's what I used to feel whenever I saw my crush back then. Could be just me, not sure."

"Or, you're tired and in need of some sleep. That could also be a possibility!" Sora giggled and sighed. "Yeah, maybe I'm just tired and my brain's being weird. I'm gonna feel normal tomorrow, right?"