"Hey Yuji. Guess I'm early." You say.

"Yeah." Yuji says.

"Oh yeah, I got a letter. It was on my doorstep but I don't know who from. I don't know anyone who would actually send me a letter." You say.

"You did? Did you open it?" Yuji asks.

"Not yet." You reply.

"Why don't you open it tomorrow?" Yuji says.

"Tomorrow? Mhm I guess I could." You say.

Yuji's POV:
Phew. I didn't just ruin the surprise. I'm still surprised sensei managed to sort this out so quickly. I thought it would've taken longer to find them.

Flashback:
"Nobara. I need to go do something. Can you stay with Y/N while I go?" I ask.

"Ok? What is it?" Nobara asks.

"I need to talk to sensei about something." I reply.

"Oh alright." Nobara says.

I made my way to where Fushiguro and sensei were last and saw them still there. I went over, calling out their names.

"Sensei! I need to ask you something!" I shout as I run towards them.

"Oh Yuji. What's up?" Sensei says.

"Ok so Y/N's birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to surprise her with something. So I was wondering if you could do some digging and find out if she has any family left." Yuji asks.

"How is that a surprise?" Fushiguro chimes in.

"Because... she said her only family were us and the people at the shrine who raised her. She doesn't have a mother or father or brother. So I wanted to find someone. I thought it'd be a touching surprise." I say.

"Huh. I can have a look but on such short notice don't expect me to be able to find anything by tomorrow." Sensei says.

"Please tell me that's not the only thing you're planning?" Fushiguro asks.

"No! I'm going shopping with Nobara later on. This is just one surprise. Me and her are planning something." I say.

"Alright, alright. I'll work something out." Sensei says.

"Thank you sensei!" I say.

I ran back to my dorm seeing Nobara sat on the single chair and Y/N asleep on the sofa.

"That was quick." Nobara said.

"I only had to ask a question." I say.

End of flashback:

Third Person POV:
You and Yuji waited a little longer before Nobara arrived and joined the three of you at the front gate. You left the school and began the short walk towards the shopping district not that far from the college. You had brought some money that you had saved up back when you came to the school. It wasn't much but it would do. After walking for around 15 minutes, you arrived at the shopping district.

Yuji exchanged glances with Nobara that signalled they were going to put their plan into action.

"Yuji! I have a list of things I want you to get. Here." Nobara says, handing Yuji a piece of paper.

"Jeez Nobara that's a lot." Yuji sighs.

"And I'll kill you if you drop a single bag." Nobara warns.

"Alright, alright I won't." Yuji sweatdrops.

He left the two of you and went off to buy everything on Nobara's list. To you, it was just an average shopping list. Knowing Nobara, you thought it was just clothes and accessories when in actuality it was just a list of things to buy for your birthday.

You and Nobara started walking around the shopping district as Nobara picked up clothes and accessories as if the world was ending and she needed to stock up. The whole time you had been there, you hadn't found a single thing that you wanted. You weren't looking for anything in particular but just browsing while Nobara shopped to her hearts content.

You didn't complain that you couldn't find anything because you were pleased with just being able to go out with friends and just spend time with those close to you. It warmed your heart to be able to spend time with friends without having to worry about curses or otherwise. No work. No sensei. A dream come true.

After around 2 hours of shopping, you finally met back up with Yuji. You and Nobara walked over to him and that's when you noticed how many bags he had with him. You wondered how and why Nobara wanted that much but didn't question it. You thought she'd just counter with, "you can never have too much."

"We all done?" Yuji asks.

"Yeah." You and Nobara say in unison.

"Y/N. You didn't buy anything." Yuji points out.

"I couldn't find anything." You say.

"Oh okay." Yuji replies.

"We're just waiting for Ijichi." Yuji says.

You waited for Ijichi to arrive to drive you back to the school since Nobara and Yuji didn't want to have to carry all of the bags they had back to the school, even if it were short distance. After arriving, you left Yuji and Nobara at the gate and headed off to your own dorm. The only thing on your mind was sleep.

Aww I'm sad to be bringing this book to an end soon. Someone made a valid point and I wanted to know if anyone actually wanted me to do this. Who wants a book 2 when I finish this? So leading on from where this book ends? Let me know if that's something you'd like. Oh and thank you to Itadori_Yuuji_desu for giving me the idea to make a sequel! But that's if you guys want a sequel.