"I uhh... I'm sorry. Y/N. I didn't mean to do that."

I just wave my hand dismissively as I stared into the horizon before facing her.

"How long have you been there?" She asked.

"I was here all night. But I'm probably bothering you so I'll go."

"You're not bothering me. I was just surprised. No one's ever here or even up at this hour."

"Except you."

"I'm meditating."

"I know."

"Tell me the truth, Raven. What did you see?" I asked with a serious tone. My mind was a bad place to be and I definitely didn't need anyone prying into that. Instead of telling me, she stood there like a kid caught in the act—silemt. My patience was slowly running out as my fists clenched.

"Just tell me dammit!" I raised my voice which caught her by surprise.

"I don't need to burden anyone with the knowledge of what I've been through. I don't need Dick, I don't need Batman and I sure as hell don't need you." I continued.

Her eyes glowed red as she levitated in the air.

"You think you know pain and suffering?! You think you're the only one who's gone through a bad day? Well newsflash for you Y/N, everyone has their own burden that they carry!" She said as her voice slowly became demonic and distorted before she tried to calm herself. I took a few steps back at the sudden change as she glared at me.

" That was you in that. . . dream." I said in realization. Her eyes slightly widen at what I said.

" You're battling with something inside of you."

"Leave me alone." She said coldly to which I turned around and left her. I decided to go and grab some breakfast outside so I grab the keys to my bike and headed off.

I was enjoying a delicious cheeseburger when explosion can be heard a few blocks away from the place. I ran into an alley and put on my gear before heading towards the place. It was Gizmo and luckily enough for me, he didn't notice me. I radioed in to the tower.

"This is Red Hood. Spotted Gizmo breaking into Redview Tech. Going in."

"Y/N, wait for the rest of the team."

"No time, this is nothing I can't handle" I said as I shut off the communication device and tail him. He had a couple of henchmen with him as they began to search the place. Not finding what they were looking for, one of them grabbed a lab technician forcefully, asking them where is it. He was about to hurt them.

"HEY!" I shouted as I shot the guy in the kneecaps and in the other leg.

"HAHAHA~ Red Hood! I predicted one of the Titans would show up. Guess you're ready for round two." Gizmo gloated as he stood behind his goons

I paid him no attention as I began to take down the henchmen one by one.

"Kill him!"

They all began to charge at me simultaneously so I threw a smoke grenade ; got to higher grounds where they couldn't see me. I began picking them off one by one, trying my best not to kill them only knocking them unconscious. After taking them all out, all that was left was Gizmo. I jumped down and confronted him face to face.

"What do you want with a chemical generator?!" I said angrily.

" Don't worry, you'll see soon enough."