The screen then went back to normal as Azmuth ended the call.

Max: "You should better go Y/n. It's almost class."

Y/n: "Right. See you back home grandpa."

Y/n pressed the Omnitrix and turned back into XLR8 then zoomed towards UA. Upon his way there, he saw many reporters outside the gate of UA and saw Midoriya getting questioned. He grabbed Midoriya by his blazer and they arrived in their room within seconds. Y/n then reverted back to normal as he saw Midoriya was a little confused.

Midoriya: "H-Huh?"

Y/n: "You okay Midoriya?"

Midoriya: "Y-Y/n? Yeah I'm okay, thanks by the way."

Y/n: It's cool, glad those reporters didn't push through."

Gwen: "Hey Y/n, why didn't you go with us?"

Momo: "Yeah Y/n."

Y/n: "Sorry guys, I had to get something from Azmuth."

Gwen: "Is it a new upgrade?"

Y/n: "That's a secret for now."

Momo: "Aww, you're no fun."

Y/n walked over to his seat on time when Aizawa went inside the classroom and stood in the podium.

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to business,. Sorry about the late notice but today I'll have you...."

Everyone: "Take another special test..."

Aizawa: "Decide on a class representative."

Everyone: "It's actually a normal school activity."

Everyone then started to vote themselves and finally Iida raised his hands and opened a suggestion.

Iida: "Silence please! It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants it. It's a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide a true leader then we should hold an election."

Everyone: "Your hands were raised the highest."

Y/n then turn towards Momo only to see the eyes of the future class representative. He then turned towards Kevin and Gwen and signaled them to vote for her which they nod.

Kaminari: "Why do you suggest that?"

Tsuyu: "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we trust you anything."

Y/n: "I don't know why but I agree with Iida."

Iida: "Don't you think that precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think Mr. Aizawa."

Aizawa: "I don't care as long as you decide before homeroom is over."

Iida: "Thank you very much."

After everyone agreed, they started to vote on who will be the class rep.  After voting, the one with the most votes was Momo and Midoriya which shocked them.

Bakugo: "Okay! Who vote ponytail and Deku?!"

Sero: "Well it's better than voting for you."

Bakugo: "What did you say?!"

Momo: "Me?"

Midoriya: "I got 3 votes?"

Momo and Midoriya was now in front of the class as Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "The the class rep is Yaoyorozu and the deputy class rep will be Midoriya."

Momo: "I have nothing to say but I won't let you guys down."