How Does It Feel?

Start from the beginning

"Sanjiii!" You could feel him smile against your skin as he takes your right breast in his hand to gently squeeze and tug on that nipple as well. Never before being played with like this your entire body turns a shade of pink, your womanhood begins to ache, it too longing to be played with.

Sanji's POV

Her scent, the way she breaths, the sounds she makes. Everything about (y/n) drove Sanji crazy. He grabs her by the buttocks and places her on the table, tugging her bottoms away.

"Scoot your ass to the edge." He commands. (Y/n) nods, eagerly placing her body just so. Suddenly Sanji thrusts a finger into her, she let's out a cry while he does it over and over again. His palm rubs against her clit, increasing the pleasurable sensation.
"So fucking wet." He let's out a deep groan, "I can't wait to be inside of you." He adds another one in as a long moan escapes her lips. He pumps them faster, relentlessly, grunting with each thrust. Feeling the muscles tightening around his fingers,

"Oh no baby, not yet." Sanji orders, abruptly pulling them out as a loud whimper comes from the back of her throat. "I'm taking my time with this." Sanji kneels down placing a firm grip on the inside of her left thigh, throwing her right leg over his shoulder. He kisses the fabric around her sweet spot and moves it to the side. The love cook runs his tongue along the edges her lips, unable to keep his taste buds away any longer he plunges his tongue deep within her womanhood.

(Y/n) let's out a pleasurable cry, Sanji glances up at her briefly basking in the image of her body going rigid from his touch. But oh, he was just getting started. He removes his tongue with a finger and rubs her clit in circular motions, licking the taste of her off his lips, Sanji shutters. More. I want more.

The love cook goes back down lapping up the juices that seem to be pouring out of her, she tastes so good. He wanted to make her tremble. Scream his name. So as his talented tongue  licked circles around her clit, Sanji inserts a finger. So tight. He inserts a second, then a third, and gradually starts pumping them in and out of her, faster, harder. While he did this his other hand wrapped firmly around her butt cheek.

(Y/n) started off panting, then quiet moans escaped her lips, until finally she was on the verge of screaming. Sanji could feel her walls tightening up around his fingers while his tongue worked at her clit, almost there. He pumped his appendages faster and harder until he heard her scream,

"Oh oh ohhhh Sanjiiiii yes!" She bucked her hips foreword and spread her legs wider to accommodate his head. Sanji stands up and sucks her juices off his fingers.

"My turn."

Your POV

Overcome by ecstasy you hop off the table and get down on your knees. You unbuckle Sanji's pants and slide them down along with his boxers. You take the hilt of his large erection in your hand and bring it up to your lips. His hands resting gently upon your shoulders, urging your tongue to his cock as his head is thrown back enjoying the pleasure your mouth is bringing him. He feels your tongue flick across the tip of his hard cock, giving you a taste of the precum that's pooled there. You close your lips around the head of Sanji's erection and he closes his eyes at the wonderful feel of your velvet lips and hot tongue upon his sensitive cock.

Your tongue swirls around the head and underside, teasing and tasting him. You wrap your lips tight around him and slowly suck him into your mouth barely moving until he is buried deep in your throat. Sanji groans deep in his chest as he runs his fingers in your hair. You bob your head up and down faster and faster, just as his cock explodes in your mouth, spaying your throat with his hot seed.

"Oh fuck!" He let's out a gasp. and throws his head back. You stand up licking the cum off your lips, "that's fucking sexy." He growls and grabs your hips bending you over the table, spreading your legs with his. "I can't wait any longer." Without warning he plunges his member into your entrance.

"Ohhh (y/n) you feel so fucking good." He said as he entered you, his wet head slides inside and you could feel your walls contracting around it. He began to thrust hard inside you, shaking the table with firm precise jabs. He brought his hand from your hip up to your left breast and cupped it firmly. He played with the nipple and squeezed it hard until you felt a little pain, a moan escapes your lips,

"Oh Sanji, Sanji!" He presses his lips against your ear and in a husky whisper,

"How does it feel?"

"Good" you managed to let out.

"Just good?" He grinds his hips harder. You shook your head,

"Amazing" you moaned.

"That's what I like to hear." And bit down on your neck leaving quite a few marks behind. You could feel him sliding in and out of you until his rhythm became harder and harder, quickening the pace. You felt searing hot pressure building up in your stomach.

Faster and faster.

Suddenly he hits a sensitive spot as you let out a loud cry in response.

"That's it baby. Let it go." He says in a guttural groan, his breath coming out warm against the back of your neck. Unable to hold on any long you throw you head back scream as your walls tighten and release around Sanji's erection,

"Sanji yes yes! Oh god thank you!" You could tell the love cook was about to blow when his grunts became louder and louder, until he released his,

"Uuuuugh fuck (y/n) I'm cumming." You heard Sanji behind you as he thrusts are so hard your legs become weak, but kept your balance long enough for Sanji to climax. You felt his load shoot deep inside. It's so warm. Sanji pulls out and collapses on the floor panting wildly, finally your legs give out. He reaches for your hips and pulls you into his arms.

"That... Was... Amazing." Sanji pants and places a kiss on your forehead. He lights a cigarette and exhales.

"Think the others heard?" You sit up reaching for your panties.

"Heh heh, probably." The love cook winks.

(A/N) *shoves tampon up my nose* sorry for the nose bleeds everyone! xD