DESTINY 1

They say, you just need to wait to find your one true love. And now here I am waiting for that someone to come and make me feel loved. I believed in the word called destiny. Its a strong component of love. It is powerful. You cant fight with it, instead, you need to accept it and live with it.

●●●●

JESSICA'S POV

What should I wear today? Knitted top? Crop top? Hmm. Ugh. Its so hard to choose -.- Whatever. I'll just wear a peach colored knitted top and a white shorts. Oh, hi ^_^ Btw, Im Sooyeon Jung, but I preffered to be called as Jessica. Im 25 years old. And a model. Yeah. You heard it right. Haha. So much for this introduction. Let me excuse myself, I still have a photoshoot to attend.

END OF POV

' And its a wrap! ' I heard the annoying bald shouted. Ugh. Its a tiring photoshoot. I need my rest. What if I barge into my soulmate? My one true love? OMG. I really need my beauty sleep.

' Uhm, excuse me. I really need to go. Can I?' I told the annoying bald.

' Oh ! Miss Jung !~ Eww. That annoying voice. 'Ofcourse you can. Thank you very much! Ugh. And now he's hugging me. Is he out of his mind?

' You can break the hug already you know' I whispered.

'Oh. Hahaha. Im sorry. Bye now Miss Jung.' Finally. My beauty sleep were gonna meet soon.

'Well , thank you. Bye.' I hurriedly packed my things and say goodbye's and thank you's to all the staff. I really need my sleep. -.-

I was running fast in the corridor, bumping with some random people. Oh gosh. And then suddenly---

'OUCHHHHHH! Cant you see Im in a hurry?' she exclaimed as she try to get up. Arrggh. This clumsy lady -.- tsktsk

'Sorry miss.' I said with sarcasm and continue too walk. I dont wanna waste my time for some clumsy lady.

Jessica's POV

Ugh. Say what? Just sorry? He didnt even help me stand up! What a freak. Not a gentleman, I guess?  He's pretty cute tho. ^_^ BUT. I dont like his attitude. /pouts/ Hmm. I guess i couldn't get my pretty sleep. -.-