Conflicts and Sacrifice 2

Shehnaaz:

I sat in the living room still thinking about whatever I saw and heard there.I knew that Sidharth and Arti were quite good friends also were in the same group but didn't knew that Sidharth wanted to make her captain and so planning with her.I was kinda irritated by thinking about it.How I wanted to become the captain but seems like the person who could me is not only interested. Sidharth came after sometime and asked me to come outside.I sat still not wanting to come with him but after sometime I complyed.He pulled my hair and showed me the place where Sidharth was written and where Arti was written.He further explained me that Arti and he was just discussing about the task.I lowered my gaze as I found myself guilty. Sidharth asked me whether I wanted to be the captain or not .I was already pissed and now he started shouting on me.I also said that everybody was convincing him to which he retorted saying that it's not a convincing game.Not wanting to fight any further I asked him to fill the bucket but he again started pissing me off.I started going inside when he shouted from back asking whether he would ask Mahira .

Sana:wo teri soch hai

Our fight after sometime resolved and the task started .I was determined to give my best and win the task.However I was aware of Paras and Mahira's plans of again cancelling the task.I waited as I thought there would be an announcement for the task starting but after Sidharth told me to move,I quickly ran to fill the container.The first round was going well but Mahira started throwing water from Vishal's container.The thing which I didn't wanted to happen was happening but still I concentrated on my task.

Sidharth:

The first round was stopped as some were filling the container in the wrong way.I was pissed off from the morning from all the fights and now again Asim tried starting the fight which pissed me more and so I also started fighting.Currently we were sitting in the living room as the task was stopped.I explained Shehnaaz and told her not to do that gadhapanti which she did in the starting.Paras and Mahira's plans were to not make Asim and Vishal winner to which I was also okay.The task started in sometime.

Shehnaaz was doing this time better. On the other hand,Mahira started again throwing water from Vishal's container.I chuckled seeing how Vishal was not able to stop her .Vishal then throwed water which was in Shehnaaz's container .Shehnaaz brought water and filled it and was sitting there but I insisted her to go and bring water.Shefali Bagga reassured her that she is there to protect her container .Though I didn't trusted Shefali but I knew she is Shehnaaz's friend and will support her.The second round however ended and Madhurima give up her captaincy for Vishal.

The task however went on with Mahira again and again  throwing water from Vishal's container.Shehnaaz was filling her container without caring about the others.I can see the determination which she had in her eyes.She was really working hard irrespective of the scratch which she got while saving her container.I was staring at her and remembered the morning scene how cutely she had said and hugged me after she felt guilty.

Sana:phir kya hua agar mujhe galatfemi ho gayi

Sid:abbey agar galat laga toh insaan pochta hai bolta hai ,phenke chali ja rahi hai andar

How adorably she had hugged.I want to kiss her cheeks but also didn't wanted to melt soon.I maintained a poker face.I came back from my trance and looked at the task .It was the turn for a scientist to leave and give up his captaincy.I gave up my captaincy and got out from the ship.The task again started ,now I really wanted her to win .The task came to a halt after the third round as no scientist was ready to leave.I looked disappointed as I didn't wanted this task to be cancelled.After many fights, bigboss finally announced that since Shehnaaz and Vishal are free they become contenders for captaincy.I was very happy and just wanted to hug my baby but the next scene pissed me.Vishal hugged Shehnaaz and kissed her cheek which I didn't liked at all.Shehnaaz came to me and hugged me.I just held her lightly.

Sid:chumi li usne

Sana:usne khud li

Sid:ha ha thik hai

Sana:hayee sorry excited ho gayi thi

Sid:ha ha chal

Sana:ahan...please

Shehnaaz hugged me,I wrapped my hands around her still looking at Vishal.My possessiveness on high.How could that Vishal kiss her but also at the same time I didn't wanted to make Shehnaaz upset as I knew she is very happy now.Vikas came to us and patted her head saying that khushi will also become captain .

Later in the night we were just roaming in the garden .My right hand was wrapped around her shoulder .We were just roaming freely and talking about various stuffs.This is what I like about Shehnaaz, I can be as comfortable as I can with her.Discussing every silly talk which I didn't I would ever do but only she has the quality which makes me do this.She told me if I would ever go then she would start playing her real game .Till the time I am here ,she is not scared of anything.I don't know how this girl everytime confesses everything without thinking anything.This is the best quality I like in her.She started talking about the sudden change in  behaviour which she felt in her.I told her it's fine because the game has come to a stage where everyone should think about themselves not of others.

Sana:but main ye change karna  chahti hu ,main esi nahi hu

Sid:kya baat hai ,kya baat hai,sahi hai

Sana:bas esi hi mujhe mana liya karna,mera dimaag kharab ho jata hai

Sid:yahi karne ke liye betha hu na yaha pe
************************************
Firstly sorry sorryyyy I know I am very late😔😔 ,in starting days I didn't had the mood to write and later I got busy in my tuitions and my school work so didn't got time to write then holi came and the next day I thought to update but I didn't felt well so couldn't😕....sorry ,I know it's my fault, I will update the next part soon ,maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow 🙂

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️