Conflicts and Sacrifice 4

Shehnaaz:

The task was going well .I had a little expectations from Asim so thought to ask him and glad that he didn't disappointed me.Paras was again wanting to ruin this,I know he don't want that I become the captain.I tried telling Sidharth but again he dismissed me saying that Paras was doing it from my benefit only.Vishal also got one sticker as Rashmi destroyed her photos for him.I didn't went to request her maybe somewhere in my mind I knew she wouldn't do that for me.This captaincy was really important for me.Maybe this is the last chance for me to become the captain.

The sound again came indicating that we need to go.I was nervous thinking what would be the next command.I was not nervous at the starting but after being equal with Vishal ,maybe the nervousness came.I sat on the chair and read the next sacrifice that the housemate had to do.The next sacrifice was to be done by Sidharth.He had to cut his favourite towel by scissors and dip in the paint.Vishal gave me a look knowing that it isn't in his favour.He told me to go .I happily went outside knowing that he will definitely do it for me but suddenly one part of my mind told that what if he doesn't do.We were still not in that good terms ,not to forget we had just fought few minutes ago.I shrugged these negative thoughts knowing well that Sidharth will definitely do it for me.I went outside and told what had to be done.I noticed a frown on Sidharth's face but soon it changed.I went towards him and started manofying him.

Sana:main teri itni gaalein bhi sunti hu

Sid:sorry?

Sana:matlab cute cute wali

At last I gave up telling that I didn't wanted to tell more if he wanted to do he will do.Sidharth got up and went to get his towel.A sweet,knowing smile crept on my face.He got back with his towel and told that he is destroying his towel for me.I was smiling looking at him but a frown came upon my face after hearing the word Sheena.I felt a sudden pang of jealousy .I went towards him and started helping Vishal to cut the towel.I playfully told that I will cut this Sheena.I told it jokingly but somewhat displaying my possessiveness. I saw a strange expression on his face after saying this.I made a mental note in my mind to discuss it with him.The sacrifice was done and I got another sticker .I was one more step forward towards captaincy. The happiness was there but also a strange feeling was there inside me.I moved towards the garden couch where Sidharth was sitting .I held his hands and asked him the question which was haunting me.He told that he was not upset with my sentence.I was not satisfied so asked again but he told that he is really not upset just was surprised with my sentence.I justified myself saying that I told that because it was friends gift so it can come again but if it was from the family ,I would have felt bad.

The next sacrifices which bb asked the housemates to do were not fulfilled.
Currently I was sitting in the couch thinking what if other contestants would sacrifice for me or not.I didn't wanted to request Arti as I knew she wouldn't sacrifice her mother's letter for me but still tried once.I also talked with vishal about that.I understand the letter is important for her but she had read it a lot of times and knowing that sacrificing that she could help me but still she didn't do.Mahira's decision was okay because I didn't expected anything from her so I didn't even requested her.I was clear in my mind that I will request only those from whom I expect and I know they will do.

The sound again came and we both went inside .The task was to be done by Paras .He had to dip his yellow shoes in paint and to keep it in the storage room.I didn't knew whether I should request him or not,knowing very well that the equation between was not good.He wouldn't do it for me but somewhere in my mind I got a little hope so thought to give it a try.On the other hand knowing that he wouldn't do it for Vishal .The yellow shoes were his favourite and also expensive, what if he doesn't do.Shutting my thoughts ,I went outside and told him about it.At first he seemed irritated and showed little anger as expected.Vishal was also trying to convince him.I also started convincing him.

Sana:main tere dil ke kaabil nahi toh joote ke kaabil toh ho sakti hu

How much I hated saying this but I knew that I had to convince.He nodded and decided to sacrifice his yellow shoes for me but on one condition.He told me to go and hug Mahira first.I went towards her and gave her a hug .I told that I am convincing only the people I think are mine and will do for me to which Mahira started arguing. I started to justify myself but later left it.

The next sacrifice was to be done by Shefali Bagga .She had to shred her photos.I gladly came out and told her .Ofcourse knowing that she will do it for me.The mutual bonding which we were sharing was amazing and lovable. I thought to atleast tell or convince her once but she cupped my face and told no need to convince her.I looked at her and gave the warmest smile.She went inside the house and got her pictures. She kissed her family photos and shredded it.After doing it she came towards me and I hugged her.

The next sacrifice was to be done by Shefali Zariwala. She had to dip her night robe in the paint and keep it in the storage room.I came outside and sat on the grass bed beside Sidharth.I didn't went towards her knowing that she will  not do for me.She and Vishal started arguing and putting accusations on each other and their friendship. I was just waiting for the task to end .The arguement went further and I saw Shefali Zariwala taking her night robe .I went towards her so that I was clear for whom she was doing this.Paras took it from her telling that she didn't needed to do it.

Soon the task came to an end and I was declared the captain.My happiness didn't knew any bounds. Shefali hugged me tightly to which I also reciprocated. I went towards Sidharth who was laying on the bed and hugged him.He also wrapped his hands around me and I heard a faint congratulations and saw a smile upon his face. I went inside and saw my photo as the vivo captain .I laughed seeing my picture,it was from the premiere night,the same white suit.Finally I was the captain.All the sacrifices were worth it.
************************************
First of all really sorry ,I apologize for my mistake but what to do I hardly get time to write🙁.My online classes have started so I only get time to write  one book(My perfect Mismatch)😔.So I have decided to update this book only on weekends🙂. Sorry for disappointing you all🥺🤧.

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️