part 5(ketchup in my sock)

Start from the beginning

we swim back to the surface and I climb out of the pool.

"what the hell, now my shirt is soaked" he says as I grab my towl. 

"you shouldn't have attempted to push me in" I say back as I slide into the hot tub.

he climbs out of the pool and walks over to the hot tub.

"what are you doing?" I ask.

"getting in the hot tub, i'm cold and the pool is no fun alone."

"well the hot tub isn't either." I say as I get out.

"hey come on"

"im joking" I say as I slip back into the hot tub next to him.

~MAJOR TW: cringe~

we sit in silence for a few minutes before he says "so I know you probably dont want to and this is going to sound stupid but we should take about. uhm. what ever happened"

I look up at him, my face growing red. "nothing did happen" I say looking down.

"yn, you know something happened, but you dont wanna alk about it because your scared" (guys this is so cringe, but ill get to them making out asap for brooklyn, #ripbrooklyn) 

"why would I be scared?"

"I think your scared of wil, you dont want him to know you like me"

"who the fuck said I like you?"

"your texts with dylan maybe?"

"fuck. I told dylan I thought you were cute, you are, theres nothing to it." 

"so your admitting that im cute? interesting tactic for someone who claims theres nothing going on." he says with a chuckle

TW: DADDY ENERGY

i blush.

he reaches his hand up to my chin and I realize how close he is. he tilts my head up(or down short fucker) to look at his eyes.

"its ok" he says softly (or should I say hardly...jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk...unless...)

hes almost teasing me. knowing I want to so bad but I wont do anything. but little did he know in that moment that in 5 minutes we would be making out on my bed. our lips colide, shocking him at first but then he kisses back putting one hand on the small of my back and the other getting tangled in my hair. after a few moments, I pull away smiling.

"sorry" I say

"its fine" he says going in for another kith. (pucker up mother fucker) 

I pull away. "lets go inside, i dont want my brother to see us making out" I say smiling. we get up and I lead him inside. The second the door closes I turn around pushing him back against the door with a kith. his hands resting on the small of my back and mine tangled in his hair, there we sit, in the pool house of a florida mans air bnb, making out. 

i take his hands teasingly and lead him to the bed, breaking the kiss. I fall back onto the bed pulling him so hes on top of me. I reach up for another kiss, this one deeper and more passionate. this goes on for another minute or so before I hear a knock on the door. I push him off of me so he's sitting up right on the bed and sit up myself

"uhh... come in" I say. 

the door opens to reveal clay and george hand in hand holding out a phone. they detach their hands as they realize we've notices. "oh, uh someone left their phone out by the pool" says george.

"oh," I stand up "thats mine, thanks." I say as I take the phone awkwardly. 

"we were wondering if you guys wanted to go for a swim but it uhh... looks like you already have" says clay.

"oh yeah, I could go back out though" I say flashing titty a small glance.

"same" 

we go outside to see tommy trying to sneak up on tubbo and dunk him, with dadza and dadbur on the side not knowing weather to try to stop it or laugh. the rest of them sit around the pool other than niki, minx and puffy who are in the hot tub(uhh so they are there too:) I slide in next to them, minx burping(sorry I had to) 

"ill tell you about something later" i whisper in nikis ear.

"ok!" she says knowing that it has to do with titty.

AN: this chapter was kinda cringe and daddy energy but I kinda liked it...idk ANYWAY GO DRINK SOME WATER EAT SOMETHING TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! a bit of a bigger chapter that I am proud of so yeah, anyway, I LOVE YOU ALL BYE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS PLEASE DM THEM TO ME OR PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS!!!