part 5(ketchup in my sock)

AN: guys idk what to say in this an, but I'm aiming for a bigger chapter, and we still speed running dis bitch. I will also be including my friends in this one so yeah! uhhhhh, anyway drink water, eat something, I love you all, take car of yourself, bye!

~Quakcitys pov~

I wake up to the pool house door opening. "hi" says niki. I open my eyes and it up a bit. then I see what shes looking at. there in my arms is a sleeping yn.

"oh niki uhhh" i stutter(is it not spelled like studder? ok)

"its fine. i won't tell wil, but we're going to pick the others up and we need someone else to drive a car. wil said to let her sleep because she usually doesn't wake up for a bit" she says as i get out of bed.

"ok" i say as i greg (not even going to change that to grab) some sweats and head to the bathroom. i check the time and it's 12. (why did i find that so funny, ok)

~time skip to when they picked everyone up, uhh tommy tubbo karl sapnap ranboo (side note i just saw some really hot skater boys) ok let's just say the smp, i am not listing all their damn names. but anyway their just got back to the air bnb and shit whatever~

we get back and it's 4 pm. "where's yn?" i ask as we all stand in the kitchen taking about the room arrangements.

"not up yet" says wil

"how are you just 'not up yet' at 4 pm?" i ask (this was mostly my sleep schedule in the last part of summer, i would go to bed and 6 and wake up at 6 lmfao-)

"she usually sleeps til like 6" he says nonchalantly(is that a word? what does it mean?)

"how do you wake up past the first 2 meals and almost missing dinner?" i ask

"well you go to bed at 4 or 5 and sleep for 13 or 14 hours" he explains.

"i don't think that's good" clay chimes in.

i shrug and make my way back to our room. when i get back into the pool house i decide to wake her up. i shake.

"let me fucking sleep stupid bitch, get your ugly rat looking ass out of here" she groans.

i laugh and decide to let her be. i make myself some macaroni for dinner and it's about 5.

"make me some bitch" she says.i laugh as i start to make some more.

~time skip to when their done because this is really weird and awkward also yn pov~

"can we go to the pool?" i plead

"sure" he says taking our bowls to the sink. 

~time skip to when shes in her bathing suit by the pool and titty is inside getting changed, also MAJOR TW: cringe~

I'm standing by the edge of the pool and decide to text grace

yn- hey, how are you doing?

nelsons sister-

dear yn,

I am doing ok, thanks for asking. my fist hurts a little bit because I don't know if you heard but I beat up addy because shes a bozo bitch. well anyway let me know when you fly back and maybe we could beat up addy together, with the whole crew. 

sincerely, grace

yn- okay, sure, hope you feel better

I hear something from behind me and look up to see titty running at me full speed at me. I feel him push me back, then the lack of concrete under my feet. I reach out to find his hand and pull him down into the water with me.