"Mm... I guess you're right," F/n answered, sitting down behind the drums, "Well... Guess that means I'll have to work my hardest!"

"Funny that something like that motivates him this much."

"Shut up! I can hear you!"

//Ho-Kago Tea Time//

The audiences' clapping resounded throughout the entire area, making it sound powerful. Aki quietly opened the doors and pointed down the row of seats.

"Those seats there are reserved for you," she said before handing them a pamphlet, "Since it'll be a while before it's your turn, you're free to hang out here and watch the performances. But, please come backstage early to do any necessary preparations and to set up your equipment before your turn is up."

"Alright, people! Let's get on with the next performance!"

They all nodded, showing they understood what Aki said. "Good luck Ho-kago Tea Time," Aki said with a bow before walking away, leaving the five girls to head on over to their seats among the sea of people clapping loudly. Once in their seats, Mio let out a sigh of relief at finally being able to relax.

The clapping of the crowd soon died down.

"Going against Sakura Girls-- Hold on to your seats, everyone!"

"After being on hiatus for nearly a year, this band has finally made an appearance! Please welcome... [Band Name]!!!"

Almost immediately, the sound of clapping and cheering filled the venue. The curtain opened, the spotlights instantly moving to shine on the four boys below.

"No way..."

"[Band Name]...?"

Mio and Ritsu jumped up with excitement, their eyes sparkling. "Our favorite band is performing...?!"

Screams, clapping, and whistling erupted throughout the crowd. The song immediately started playing.

"This song is for anyone out there struggling! I know the pain!"

The kids in the dark

"So please listen to our words! Our message! You're not alone!"

The kids in the dark

Y/n: "Here we are at the end of the road,

A road that's quietly caving in

Come so far to pretend that we don't
Don't miss where we started
Lookin' back, I see a setting sun♪"

All: "And watch my shadow fade into the floor♪"

Y/n: "I am left standing on the edge

Wondering how we got this far

How we got this far♪"

Y/n, Koga, Nao: "They left us alone
The kids in the dark
To burn out forever
Or light up a spark
We come together
State of the art
We'll never surrender
The kids in the dark

So let the world sing♪"

Y/n: "What a shame♪"

(Hey!)

Y/n: "What a shame♪"

(Hey!)

Y/n, Koga, Nao: "Beautiful scars on