My Babysitter's a Vampire: The Movie

"Benny. Ben. Benny-boy. Are you paying attention to me?" I said, waving a hand in front of him.

"To be honest, no," Benny said, putting on a pair of goggles.

"Benny, this is it," Ethan said, making me look at him. "Our whole future social lives depend on how we behave for the next few days."

"What do you think?" Benny asked, motioning to the goggles.

"Benny!" Ethan whisper-yelled, snatching them off of Benny. I had to hide a smile behind my hand.

"Those are state-of-the-art alien DNA detector goggles!" Benny snapped quietly.

"Yeah, so?" Ethan snapped.

"High school cafeteria is an ideal place to test them out!" Benny stated.

"Yeah, and to brand us as dorks for the next four years!" Ethan snapped as I rolled my eyes.

"Just give me the goggles," Benny said through gritted teeth.

"No. You promise to be cool?" Ethan refused as they started a light tug-of-war.

"Hey! You guys, hey! Over here!" Rory called us over.

I smiled at Rory and waved. "Hey, Rory."

"The four amigos ride again. Any of you guys got a buck twenty-eight?" Rory asked.

"Here," I said, handing him the money in change.

"Thanks, beautiful," Rory smiled at me.

"Ugh... Okay, that's it. I'm getting away from you guys or I'm doomed to be-" Ethan let out a yelp as he ran into a girl, spilling his lunch all over her.

"Ah! Dork!" the girl yelled. She sighed angrily. "Thank you so much," she walked away.

"That is one babe-tastic tower of babe-alon," Benny put the goggles back on.

"Oh, shut up, Benny," I rolled my eyes.

"Says the girl who has a crush on Rory," Benny mumbled.

"I told you, we don't talk about it here," I said, glaring at him."No way," Ethan looked over at the girl Ethan spilled his lunch on. She was sitting by her friend as we sat at a table a couple tables across from them.

"That babe you branded is friends with her?" Rory asked in disbelief.

"Thanks, Rory, that makes me feel better about myself," I mumbled.

Benny slung an arm around me in an attempt to comfort me. I smiled slightly as he smiled back at me. He was always there for me.

"Who?" Ethan looked over at them. "Stage one Dusker girl?"

"Anyways, her name is Erica, and she's the Princess Leia to my Han Solo," Benny smirked. "Hey, maybe she's your babysitter for tonight."

"Okay. In no universe are you Han," Ethan started with a snort. "I doubt it's the same Erica."

"Ah, you're right," Ethan admitted.

"Probably too good to be true. I'm going to go find out," Benny said.

"Wait, what? Benny? Benny!" Ethan tried to stop him.

"Way to go, Benny!" Rory whisper-shouted.

"Shut up!" Ethan hissed.

"Is she your new girl?" I asked Rory.

"Of course not, just cheering on my best friend," Rory smiled goofily at me. "Cutie."

"Thanks, Ror," I said before he turned to Ethan.

"Think she'll tuck you in tonight?" Rory teased, cutting Ethan off.